• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Green Crack autoflowering

- - - - - Green Crack autoflowering adhd medical

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

DeiterSchlesinger

DeiterSchlesinger

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi

I was wondering if anyone is aware of an Australia seed supplier ( domesic only ) , that sells Green Crack autoflowering seeds. I have seen many off-shore breeders sell Green Crack autoflowering. In Australia the only domestic supplier I have seen they has Green Crack Female seeds ( non-auto ) is Aussie Canna seeds. I am unsure of thier reputaion. Does anyone know of any suppliers that sell Green Crack autoflowering.

Cheers all.

"The evidence, as well as the key to understanding, lies within your own experience – and nowhere else."

Kindest Regards

Deiter

:yinyang: 

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
Nope, but also interested in the answer

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

kloud9

kloud9

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3955 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Yantra I think.. no i dont work for them either..

DeiterSchlesinger

DeiterSchlesinger

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 Posts:

You are correct. As of today Yantra does or should say did have auto fem green crack seeds, a pack of 10 for $125.00AU . They are out of stock at the moment. YANTRA has this to say about the seeds.

Green Crack Autoflowering is more than a bit special. It combines ease of cultivation with great yields, superb fruity taste and energetic high. It was developed from Afghani crossed with descendants of Skunk #1 with the further addition of ruderalis genetics.
Green Crack Auto is an indica/sativa/ruderalis hybrid which does have some more Afghani-style pheno-types. Plants will remain quite short with a height of between 60 - 90 cm. Buds become totally white with resin during the later stages of flowering. Yields indoors are very good indeed with harvests of dried buds weighing 500 - 650 gr/m2 in 8 weeks from seedling. Outdoor crops are even better with 70 - 300 gr/plant possible.
The aromas and flavour of Green Crack are particularly noteworthy; tart citrus, an earthy background with some spice and finishing with mango making this a fruit lover's dream. High THC of 20% with a low CBD content of 0.7% gives an uplifting, euphoric effect that helps lift depression and low moods. It is a motivational strain par excellence.
Therapeutic indications are for the following maladies: Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumours, Asthma.
BREEDER FastBuds Seeds
GENETICS Afghani x Skunk #1 x Ruderalis
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 20%
CBD CONTENT 0.7%
YIELD Indoors: 500 - 650 gr/m2 & Outdoors: 70-300 g/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 60-90 cm
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Arthritis, Asthma, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea, Pain, PMS, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Mango, Sweet
EFFECT Energetic, Powerful, Uplifting

I did however stumble accross another strain that has some similar attributes to the Green Crack Auto specs. It is a strain called 

Sour Diesel Haze - Auto Fem

YANTRA writes:

The genetics that comprise Auto Sour Diesel Haze are a blend of an Automatic Haze strain together with New York City Diesel which combine to create a strongly sativa-dominant auto-flowering marijuana strain with high levels of THC and a very powerful, cerebral effect. Yielding up to 60 gr from plants which grow to a maximum height of 80cm Auto Sour Diesel Haze may not be the biggest yielding auto strain on the market but it is one of the most potent with elevated THC levels of around 17% with a soaring sativa high.

The aroma exuded by Auto Sour Diesel Haze is a good representation of both parents with the sweet Haze complemented by fruity and acrid Diesel-like undertones. A great auto choice for Haze lovers.

BREEDER/BRAND Yantra
GENETICS Auto Haze x New York City Diesel
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 17%
YIELD 40 - 60 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 50-80 cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9-10 weeks
TASTE / FLAVOUR Diesel, Fruity, Fuel, Sweet

This is a Sativa dom auto fem strain. Grows short, 50-100 cm 9-10 week turn around. 

Perhaps a possible good strain for ADHD treatment.

Yantra I think.. no i dont work for them either..

kloud9

kloud9

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3955 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Yeah or email them asking when it's back in stock?

DeiterSchlesinger

DeiterSchlesinger

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 Posts:

Have you dealt with YANTRA before? The seem to have the widest range of auto fems out of the Australian domestic sellers Ive seen.

DeiterSchlesinger

DeiterSchlesinger

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 Posts:

They will have new stock of the green crack auto in 2 weeks :)

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 6424 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Prepare to be disappointed... it’s an auto..

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
If I pulled an oz per plant I'de be happy. (Green Crack Auto is first on my list for next season, followed by Girl Scout Cookie Auto, then Gorilla Glue Auto)

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 6424 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Why autos ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Green Crack, autoflowering, adhd, medical

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.