Aus Seed Banks

Nutter3

hmmmm frosty flowers looks interesting has anyone used them i am a bit uneasy giving my phone num to them  

couple others and myself have used them, some items are in breeder packs while most are generic packs with no branding as they mention on the website they buy in bulk and repackage.

bought 2 diff seedman cbd breeder packs, 00 seeds in breeder pack + a few generic packed seeds, came with a breeder pack freebie royal queen seeds, while my phone number on my account is 0400000000 so i suggest you use the exact same number as the owner will clue in that you want to leave it out, its just the standard requirements for most online shopping carts.

i haven't popped any beans yet as not set up, more reviews below 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81733-aussie-based-seed-banks/page-12

Edited by Dan J

couple others and myself have used them, some items are in breeder packs while most are generic packs with no branding as they mention on the website they buy in bulk and repackage.

1 bought 2 diff seedman cbd breeder packs, 00 seeds in breeder pack + a few generic packed seeds, came with a breeder pack freebie royal queen seeds, while my phone number on my account is 0400000000 so i suggest you use the exact same number as the owner will clue in that you want to leave it out, its just the standard requirements for most online shopping carts.

i haven't popped any beans yet as not set up, more reviews below 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81733-aussie-based-seed-banks/page-12

yeah i got over my paranoia and signed up with them as well as chronic seeds gave my real number lol not really fussed  if they want to ring they can all good we can talk seeds 

• Upvote 1

I'm so impatient, ended up ordering from Frosty Flowers. I kinda want just a regular strain so I can keep a Mother plant. I've never grown autos though I'd think you can't have a Mother, is that right? Oooooh so exciting... it has been a looooong time!

I ordered from frosty flowers the other week, only a small order to start off. 2 seeds and got a freebie.

Arrived quickly and all germinated.

Great to hear! I ordered 10 and hopefully can get a freebie or some bag seed so I can have a practice run before I try and germinate the good ones.

Can you guys and girls post a website link when you mention a aus Seed Bank please?

I think this will be great to all newbies including my self in avoiding scamming websites with similar name.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk