Aus Seed Banks

Nutter3

Aussie canna has no stock at the moment. Dinkum is down. Caveman doesn't have the glu scout cookies auto I want anymore.

Has anyone bought from chronicseeds.com.au ? They are expensive But have a few seeds I would like to try.

Yeah Durban kid, I am a cop. You saw straight through my trickery.

Have a look at:frostyflowers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

care to give us a review of  frostyflowers ?

if you went ahead and is real aus seed bank should have received beans within the week

thanks!

Nah, I ended up getting some Bruce banner autos from aussiebakedbeans.com.au , only ordered them last night. Was busy and kept forgetting to order from frosty flowers. They have a bigger range now, and if you keep an eye on the site, you can get 5 packs for 25 bucks plus post. But they sell quick.

Beeskneesgenetics website on go daddy has been taken down. I emailed the dude a couple of times and no reply.

Trickery lol I have a cunning plan baldrick yantra still seems to be working I think and I will have a look at the other one you mentioned since your not a cop lol sorry if any offence my bad humor lol

Aussie canna has no stock at the moment. Dinkum is down. Caveman doesn't have the glu scout cookies auto I want anymore.

Has anyone bought from chronicseeds.com.au ? They are expensive But have a few seeds I would like to try.

Yeah Durban kid, I am a cop. You saw straight through my trickery.

• Upvote 1

Trickery lol I have a cunning plan baldrick yantra still seems to be working I think and I will have a look at the other one you mentioned since your not a cop lol sorry if any offence my bad humor lol

I wasn't offended, dude.

Just had a look on instagram for the bees knees guy, and he has blocked me. I assume for asking if his vape juice has vitamin e acetate in it. Said he was happy to answer any questions, then blocked me after asking one. Strange. Haha. I was going to get some of his mango chutney autos, and his 6 free push beans. Bummer. That is why I went with baked beans last night.

• Upvote 1