Shitty advice? Dont know im doing. Flowering?

Cheers pedro, spot on. Any really good mould resistant strains you have found? Im sick of the northern hemi mouldy syndrome with outdoor. Do well mostly with bag seed here those nice mango sativas. I keep trying different fem strains though but some sre hit n miss and bloody exspensive. Ive found some of bomb seeds range to be really good [emoji108]atomic id buy again hands down

I too have a prob with moldy strains, they seem to be the indica dominant strains

Most any sativa seems to resist mould (here), sucks not to be able to grow indica's but hey, sativa's love our humid climate 

Medium is coco, psrlite and organic compost topped with worm castings.

Ferts were given to me. GT Coco a and b bloom (ph6.1) and did mist wit worm juice tea. I was feeding once a week but i see otbers every second day. Im just using water atm. The 3 pics are different plants. The more ad anced one is about 1 month older than other 2. The strain is Blue Dream sativa. I did tie down some branches and tbe buds are going vertical. I think alot of conflict comes from indoor and outdoor grows.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This are the nutrients. It ssys 40ml for 10lt but is it different for outdoor pots? Im paying a bit more attention to them now. Cut off alot of yellow leaves. Probably needed shaping but too late nowpost-63562-154992760107_thumb.jpegpost-63562-154992766081_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app