Shitty advice? Dont know im doing. Flowering?

Getting advice or reading from various sources is doing my head in. Been very unwell physically and mentally so everything i read or listen to is so conflicting. At present im unable to make sense of most things.

Some say plantz are all female , some a few are male.

A few told me to spray frowers, otherz say dont.

Trim all leaves apart from close to flower.

So now im just putting them out back, viving some water then just pulling them up.... whenever.

I read that bible i got sent. It doesnt rdally tell u much for an outdoor grow (which are now in shed)

So if u can give some pointers, apprrciated

If u say give up prepared for tbat to.

Dont mean to put out a sob story. Its just tougb atmpost-63562-154961016094_thumb.jpegpost-63562-15496101692_thumb.jpegpost-63562-154961017836_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Leave it alone, it looks good, make sure your PH is correct, don't over ferty it, you can spray when in early flower no problem, depending what your spraying 

don't listen to to much bullshit, most only have half a clue. keep it simple

what medium are you growing in and what ferty you are using

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

Keep doing what your doing they are healthy and flowering!! Dont spray your flowers thats a bad idea, foliar feeding is for veg only imo. Outside you dont need to trim shade leaves at all. Pull them off when they are brown and dead thats about it. Obviously time to use flower ferts now till the end [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

You can spray anytime ya like if the conditions allow, but you wouldn't spray the last two weeks before you pull them,

its strain dependent tho, and there is only one way to find out lol that is having ago, a light spray only, the whole plant tho, make sure you have real good air flow and circulation 

they grow outside in the rain, so a bit of a light spray won't stuff them 

1/4 strength ferty is ok, hydro ferty that is

• Upvote 1