Spotty leaves

Hi, I suddenly have spotty leaves.

Growing in coco/perlite, outdoors. I had decided to feed advanced nutrient Sensi grow coco and bloom, mainly because of the ph perfect technology but, have been using powerfeed the last couple of weeks after realising I was posted 2 bottles two bottle of bloom part b. Temps have also recently been in the high 40’s.

This is my first time growing, and not really sure what I’m doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

U can't feed power feed in coco ,won't work

Get some hydro nutrients otherwise they will die of starvation

Power feed is meant for soil!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Micmac,

Thanks, it was that or nothing. No local hydro shops out here, I have ordered replacement Sensi bloom which should have arrived this week but hasn’t as yet.

I have two bottle of part b, would I be better to use just the part B until the A arrives instead of the powerfeed?

Hey mate, I use powerfeed, but also hydroponic solution and other good organic fertilizers I have found to be good over the years. Powerfeed can take nutrients rather than providing them to the plant as it is not completely composted before bottling. To me a good trace element mix like "Plant of Health" products, they post to your door. To me it might be an iron deficiency but a good regime of potash and silica during this heat will help them through and provide a good start for buds. Good luck.