Southern star seeds

I just finished a grow of "Nice Chunks" and "GG Allin" from SSS.

the GG Allin is my 'go to' smoke. It packs a punch and gets me to sleep really well.

the Nice Chunk is a bit disappointing. the THC levels are quiet a bit lower and it doesn't have a compensating "up" vibe.

a bit bland for me and i cant see that its 80% indica, smokes more like 50/50 to me.

they both went through 9 weeks flower and are sticky as hell with resin.

they were organic grown with no added fertz and had a good cover of brown Trichomes when harvested.

smell and taste are great. the GG is very Pine and the Nice is passionfruit.

I'll be growing the GG again but wont bother with the Nice.

• Upvote 1

I just finished a grow of "Nice Chunks" and "GG Allin" from SSS.

the GG Allin is my 'go to' smoke. It packs a punch and gets me to sleep really well.

the Nice Chunk is a bit disappointing. the THC levels are quiet a bit lower and it doesn't have a compensating "up" vibe.

a bit bland for me and i cant see that its 80% indica, smokes more like 50/50 to me.

they both went through 9 weeks flower and are sticky as hell with resin.

they were organic grown with no added fertz and had a good cover of brown Trichomes when harvested.

smell and taste are great. the GG is very Pine and the Nice is passionfruit.

I'll be growing the GG again but wont bother with the Nice.

Gg is a ripper smoke, ive chucked my reveg back in for another go purely to fill my perso jar.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I thought GG was a bit disappointing, it was nice, but nothing to write home about, will give it another go i suppose, no rush, got a few seeds left

grown three different ones so far :unknw:

Does anyone else notice GG always curls up a bit more at the jagged leaf edge. Rarely has many white hairs until right into flower. Has mutant growth patterns. Is easy to clone and roots quick?

Also I've read that it has a little bit of sativa which would explain the leaf not as broad as all my other indicas. Yet they also say the GG is the MOST indica strain they have. So which is it? I haven't smoked it yet but so far haven't been overly impressed apart from the easy to root clone I got off it. I still prefer the Double Affie but I'll let you know when I smoke the GG.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app