Good one pig boy, dreaming again i see, pippin outed himself as a junkie, i just thought he was nuts

one down 9 to go

Just a coincidence you been on here calling everyone a poofter and then ya lap dog [emoji251] suddenly appears in the music thread posting songs about poofters. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Triggered or what lol

that's a lot of effort for a loser luke, hit bit of a nerve hey cunthead, same for ya mate lococoloco the dole bludger 

you should start your own thread dickhead, or better still, stay here with ya piss poor fuckwit of a mate, then you can be a pair of piss poor fuckwits

That's your retort? 

Sad.

And yes we all noticed you said dick- again

Edited by Lucky Luke

Look its the other fuckwit, good morning loser luke ya dickhead.

hey pig boy, aren't you smurfs sock puppet

Well i dont follow smurf around begging him to stay like your [emoji251] did with you, Ive never really backed papa up because unlike you and your [emoji251] he dont need it and your insults need improve above smurfs puppet, calling people gay and dole bulger's. [emoji16][emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app