That's because you are a dickless flog

You mention dick a lot Pedo.

I don't think its natural for a heterosexual male to think of dick so much. Kunt is what you should be thinking of but it offends you.

Do you consider yourself transgender? Not that there's anything wrong with that but from my limited understanding male transgender people can be fixated with Penis. I'm guessing your just gay though and act out as Homophobic as it scares you. Its fairly common with people with a low self esteem like you obviously do. As is fixating on a nothing that happened years ago and reliving it day in day out as it was yesterday when a normal person has no idea what your going on about.

Sound familiar?

You may also want to stop calling people "lefties" without actually clarifying left of what. I understand you may not understand how politics work but you could be a little left of Hard right and still be Hard right unless of cause to a hard right person who then sees you as a left.... Australian politics is way left of the centre of American politics for eg. And thank fk for that, medicare and employer funded super are good things for the majority of the population and was implemented by a slightly left of centre Parliament.

Edited by Lucky Luke

You mention dick a lot Pedo.

I don't think its natural for a heterosexual male to think of dick so much. Kunt is what you should be thinking of but it offends you.

Do you consider yourself transgender? Not that there's anything wrong with that but from my limited understanding male transgender people can be fixated with Penis. I'm guessing your just gay though and act out as Homophobic as it scares you. Its fairly common with people with a low self esteem like you obviously do. As is fixating on a nothing that happened years ago and reliving it day in day out as it was yesterday when a normal person has no idea what your going on about.

Sound familiar?

You may also want to stop calling people "lefties" without actually clarifying left of what. I understand you may not understand how politics work but you could be a little left of Hard right and still be Hard right unless of cause to a hard right person who then sees you as a left.... Australian politics is way left of the centre of American politics for eg. And thank fk for that, medicare and employer funded super are good things for the majority of the population and was implemented by a slightly left of centre Parliament.

Hey Kloud[emoji897][emoji897][emoji897][emoji897][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]pull up a seat

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

that's not much of a come back, ozwaycockalot

That's a good one coming from you,you're yet to score a point Pedo :) Failure would be a pretty common occurrence for you so you probably don't mind looking like a fool so keep trying

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Ozwayococayocolay

I'm not the dole bludger here, that's you ya dopey tnuc, hope you going to enjoy your mouldy shit, just like you grew the last couple of years, lol fuckwit

we shall talk more shit tomorrow ozwaycockalotcockalot, unless your gone by then, back to RIU where a fuckwit like you belongs

You probably got to do some work for the dole some days hey ozwaycockalotcockalot, don't worry i'll keep ya thread going for ya