Outdoor flowering

Staying on the Bunnings theme, a little hit of Liquid Potash can give a little boost in flower. Personally I’ve preferred the Yates Thrive Flower + Fruit over the Powerfeed. I like that the Yates product is in powder form.

If you are looking further afield I have been using and liking Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Mammoth P and Bio Diesel. The plants seem to be responding well so far...

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Staying on the Bunnings theme, a little hit of Liquid Potash can give a little boost in flower. Personally I’ve preferred the Yates Thrive Flower + Fruit over the Powerfeed. I like that the Yates product is in powder form.

If you are looking further afield I have been using and liking Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Mammoth P and Bio Diesel. The plants seem to be responding well so far...

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

You used greenleaf pk booster man? Strong stuff pretty decent value.

Chasing some feedback on best nutrients to feed outdoor plant starting to flower. Last year I used monstabud which worked well, I've been feeding my plants just a basic magicgro fertilizer while in veg.

are you flowering now? are prepping for flowering? or auto?

prep work before flowering hepls but gotta get the timing right, ipm treatment before flower would be good but that depends when your expecting flowering to start happening

My plants look to be starting the flowering cycle, they're California, Bergman gold leaf and chronic widow. I've looked at my local Bunnings and grabbed some high potassium liquid fertilizer, potash plus. I think with the seeds I brought they are auto flower, they've been growing for about 10 weeks.

Chasing some feedback on best nutrients to feed outdoor plant starting to flower. Last year I used monstabud which worked well, I've been feeding my plants just a basic magicgro fertilizer while in veg.

NTS Cal-Tech and Phos Life Organic for the first 5 weeks then their K-Rich after that

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app