Reflective material

Thanks Zen2U and papa and everyone else for the feedback . Shit yeah lucky I’ve cut some 300 holes in the roof already so will just get another Dektite and upgrade to 250s !!! Thankyou - best to hang the carbon filter high up or leave on ground ? I have ducting blowing the air in low

Inlets = low, hopefully cooler air.

Outlets = High, removing warmer air.

Filters = high(out of the way, minimum of ducting) inline with outlet, making sure the filter can flow the correct amount of air matched to fans or greater(no bottle necks).

Osculating fans at plant height, causes plant movement(essential) and circulates hot air build up from lights away from the plants.

Great reply Zen . Yep I’m on the right track - I’m a newb I’ve done about 3 grows since starting May last year .. made a mistake back in October by now having fan across plants and really bushy leaves in the tight grow space and caused bud rot mould throughout 2 of the 4 plants - devastating. So that’s why I’ve decided to open the area a bit more so plants aren’t touching each other and I’m able to get in and around them easier instead of snapping branches etc .

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners