Victoria, Australia's cannabis bowl ?

pedro de pacas

You got top wonder where all the "medical cannabis oil" is going, the Vic gov has been growing a shit load of plants for a couple of years(we pay the power bill)

seen pics of liters and liters of oil, never here where it go's or what happens to it, there has been no trials of any sort that have been made public.

Sounds like a big CON job to me, you can never trust a hippy or a public servant(government) 

Soooo, does this movement by the Governments put paid to fucks like Jan Copelands agendas? Is this why she is trying to gather crowd support, because the Governments have torpedoed her movement?

Looking very similar to the Us, first legal med, later(hopefully) rec marijuana. Governments are greedy fucks, think of the tax $'s the bastards can collect, with yearly tax hikes same as alcohol and tobacco.

Think of all the $$$ that will be taken out of the community, most black market $ get spent, soon it will go to big corp(profits) and GST to the stnuc running the show(feds)

As well as a whole host of other taxes, going to the STATE (to waste)

VOTE NO lol

i almost agree with you on that one, i know a lot of people that depend on the revenue to get by.

But until cannabis use is cleanly and clearly divorced from substance use i cant unfortunately

Rec Legalization will do that beautifully, allowing people that dont want the stigma thrust upon them while also preventing influence from people that use substances+cannabis

Australia's culture toward cannabis will slowly shift but at the moment I still hear youngER adults smoking and then talking about substances. Its the attitude and until we can keep cannabis as just cannabis and not have it socially and culturally linked to substances we'll be sweet