Heating issues - cooltube reflectors ?

?? sorry Jim, which link is that. Which post number? the post number is top right of each post.

This link is to a pic in my gallery

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10063-7/

Here is a link to that specific gallery https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/895-my-1-plant-scrog/

Hey merl1n

Sorry for the late reply didn’t see it !

It’s strange maybe it’s the app I’ll try it off my computer or iPad later - I’ll attach some screenshots - I clicked the links in your last post I’m replying too and it goes to the same random posts guessing it must be an issue with the ozstoners app on my phone !

post-64125-155208984185_thumb.jpgpost-64125-15520898694_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just the 550 and some other similar lights. Just ordered something new to chuck in aswell some strip lighting. Should be fun

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Could you use strip lighting between branches etc or would they have to be too low intensity to not burn the plant that it wouldn’t be worth it ?

Would you run it around under the plants to try limit popcorn buds and increase density ?

I Find this interesting ....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app