20% off OGS @Aqua gardening

cool Pootrol.

i will just be blending the stuff i bought, but interested to see how your progress goes straight in the mix.  Are you thinking it will be a water only job ?  or planning to run nutes ?

Are they Yantra Autos ?

Yeah BG at this stage I am just going to use a soil drench & foiler feed, a mixture of water mixed with organic compost, worm juice & kelp aerated then strained. 

Yeah they are a Yanta Auto's. I got a mixed 3 pack so god knows what they are. Out of the 3 only 2 germinated and the other one looks like a mutant.

best of luck with that lot...  you got a diary going ?

Nah no diary for these auto's. They started to flower on the 3rd so not expecting much. Have been just feeding with the water mixture every 3-4 days. I will get some pics in the next few days. I will do a grow diary once I get the 3 QB96's set up in my 3x3x7 tent. I have a few seeds to choose from for my 1st grow in 20 years. I have lemon zkittles, super lemon haze seeds so will grow 1 of them with maybe a blue dream'matic auto while its vegging.