20% off OGS @Aqua gardening

I had someone tell me about "The Naked Gardener" and how it was a serious contender to quality living soils. It's a product by Debco lol, made from the same trash that everything else in a soil bag on the shelves of Bunnings are made from. Shit and pinebark with some compost that had worms running through it posing as castings. Ain't the same thing folks.

When i first made me garden beds around here, i dug a a long trench in each bed,

filled with kitchen scraps, rock dusts, sand, kelp from the beach, lots of fish scraps

i went around and got a bit of everything from the property branches, grass's, weeds and all, animal shit (cow sheep)

put all the thick shit thru the mulcha, built the beds up a couple of feet(they shrink), topped off with chook bedding, horse shit and hay

everything went ballistic for a lot of years, all stuffed and full of weeds now

in the process of doing it all over again, either in a green house or most likely in a area surrounded by shade cloth, open top

I had someone tell me about "The Naked Gardener" and how it was a serious contender to quality living soils. It's a product by Debco lol, made from the same trash that everything else in a soil bag on the shelves of Bunnings are made from. Shit and pinebark with some compost that had worms running through it posing as castings. Ain't the same thing folks.

lol gotta hate on the competition of corse

• Upvote 1

Ok after getting some it is probably not the best for growing Cannabis as it is a really dense heavy soil blend. I got some to try anyway from a company in se qld called Red Soil Organics. They have a web page if you want to have a look.

I picked up some of that soil last week also.

I don’t think it would be viable to use on its own, but I plan on mixing it in with other soil I have, hopefully improve it a bit. It certainly needs more air added to it.

I picked up some of that soil last week also.

I don’t think it would be viable to use on its own, but I plan on mixing it in with other soil I have, hopefully improve it a bit. It certainly needs more air added to it.

I just mixed mine with only 15% perlite, but yeah I think I will also try mixing it in with maybe 1/3 perlite, & 1/3  unfertilized soil like seed raising mix or an organic potting mix that has no slow release fert in it. 

The seedling seems to be liking it but. 7 days after transplant has easily doubled. Only time will tell i suppose. Note the days are from putting bean in water.

post-64693-0-66900500-1549068385_thumb.jpg

post-64693-0-06228100-1549068392_thumb.jpg

post-64693-0-47656100-1549068402_thumb.png

post-64693-0-81894300-1549068409_thumb.jpg

post-64693-0-07666300-1549068415_thumb.jpg

post-64693-0-07230400-1549068424_thumb.png