Ordered from seedsman. Does customs have them?

ordered from Seedman and now I'm scared customs have them.

Normally when I order I get the message on my tracking saying "arrived awaiting clearance (inbound)" but it changes to "item processed" within about an hour, but its been like this for days, I am worried customs have it and I am worried about the consequences.

Does "arrived awaiting clearance (inbound)" mean customs have it? and with it being on that message for a few days mean they have found the seeds?

thanks guys.

My last couple of orders have had weird status messages like that, in one case it had been delivered but was still showing “awaiting delivery” or something...

From memory my last order from Seedsman showed “arrived waiting for clearance” for several days

P.S I NEVER get seeds delivered to my grow address...

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by JT710

I've only ever used haze.io for overseas orders,and that was only twice. Both times I had tracking. Can't remember if it was an option..

Same shit tho.... would get into oz and then say 'waiting for clearance' or some shit, and a few days later they rock up.

Wouldn't be too worried, maybe get a tinfoil hat for Justin

Edited by SOOTY
  • Upvote 1

I've only ever used haze.io for overseas orders,and that was only twice. Both times I had tracking. Can't remember if it was an option..

Same shit tho.... would get into oz and then say 'waiting for clearance' or some shit, and a few days later they rock up.

Wouldn't be too worried, maybe get a tinfoil hat for Justin

[emoji3]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app