Dirty WA dogs at it again...

Hey Australian government, name one single person, country, scientist, doctor, cancer patient or everyday person that advocates alcohol ......?

Nobody except alcoholic!

Now, name me how many countries, doctors, cancer patients, scientists, chronic pain sufferers, that advocates marijuana....?

It's an absolute fucking joke that this plant is still under control. Fair enough large some of smuggling should be controlled. If they allowed people to grow it would put a stop their stupid laws being broken.

I really think the Madi grass needs to happen in another places around Australia rather than just Nimbin

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Australian government, name one single person, country, scientist, doctor, cancer patient or everyday person that advocates alcohol ......?

Nobody except alcoholic!

Now, name me how many countries, doctors, cancer patients, scientists, chronic pain sufferers, that advocates marijuana....?

It's an absolute fucking joke that this plant is still under control. Fair enough large some of smuggling should be controlled. If they allowed people to grow it would put a stop their stupid laws being broken.

I really think the Madi grass needs to happen in another places around Australia rather than just Nimbin

I do really like alcohol. [emoji16]

• Upvote 1

Just makes me wanna say f@rk the system and pop more beans in silent protest.

There is a group in England that goes around planting seeds in public gardens. Fucking legends. Ill try find the link.

There was a group in Vic doing the same thing years ago, some still have a little go  :good:

Here's Why Cannabis Plants Are Growing Wild All Over Britain's Cities - Reset.me

http://reset.me/story/heres-why-cannabis-plants-are-growing-wild-all-over-britains-cities/

I have a jar of bagseed saved just for this reason... I always forget to take it with me when I travel though.

me and mates have done it, but they eventually get ripped by the gardener we always throw them in were we knew there was irrigation, a few times there was individual ones that reached roughly 1.5 meters. there was a phase of bush bud we could get our hands on easy and cheap that was practically being given away because it was seeded so we had beans and beans and beans. good fun when we were youngins now i think about it