At t white pistils stage - time to feed with seasol?

They look alright mate!

They changed the Searles in last 12 months, think there's even more slow release now.

However, I have not used Searles for a while and when I did, it was sieved and amended before use.

I *think* Aquadoll has used this and her plants kick arse.

Should give a read of her diary to see.

Can generally feed autos about more.

Whatever strain you have, research it to death in every medium and growing style to give you more of an idea of its needs.

Putting a plug of seedling mix is fine when potting up. Don't !was with the soil too much once there's a plant growing in there.

Thanks Carcon,

Yes i think Aqua also used a premium Searles product, maybe the one i am using maybe, her plants are super big and healthy! .  Yes Seasol is great Aqua, yet it on sick plants in the yard

Mine are 5 (one small midget maybe wont come to much)  Autofem Northern Lights Blue

Freebie, only female  Auto/reg Sour Daddy. Only 2 large scoops of seedling mix (140mm pot diameter and 2 hand scoop out)

edit

looking at them i think maybe their roots found the Searles already ! :) i hope

Edited by smokeyandthebunt

I went to buy more powerfeed recently. Saw all the new colours and choices. Tried to get my stoned brain to make a decision for about 10mins. Then walked out with sudden impact for roses instead. So the new marketing they probably paid some chump a fortune to come up with completely backfired on me. Too much choice is a bad thing for customers. Don't they get it? We just wanna buy and get out of there not spend 10mins trying to understand colours and reading labels to work out wtf we need.

Ya, I had some powerfeed before, was good.

Always good to have some liquid around for a fast hit.

Nature's own veg and flower is good.

Trying the organic Charlie carp on some veges and flowers.

The eco amino grow is next up but will try that with canna to if I need it.

Their soluble seaweed im gonna try soon. No more blocked holes here I come

• Upvote 1

I'm only on my first season grow. Started way to late last year. One thing I remember that seems true is its better to give less of stuff at the start like 1/4 or 1/2 strength. It's easy to up the amount if needed but not so easy to fix over feeding. I'm kinda slack. There's a Bunnings just near my house and truth be told I look for cheaper products as well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk