Cheapest way to grow?

Heres a maybe idea. If you have a tent you can put up in the garage then you should be able to put cheap lights in it and a fan without hurting your hands too much and the kids can help. Just use soil if you have a garden if not most areas have community gardens and its normally free compost as well. Once you need dark hours just tape the window up if there's 1 in the garage. Most tents have ventilation these days.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Just control yourself though. It can become addictive and next thing you know you'll be growing strawberries, veggies, Aloe, keeping worms etc. All sorts of life changing things can happen to you if you grow just one plant to see what it's like.

I think that's why they call it the gateway plant. At least it happened that way for me anyway.

Just be aware the first time may be a bit tricky but don't lose hope and my advice is stick to soil no matter what anyone tells you or tries to sell you.

Mulch

Then mulch the mulch. Continuously. It can just be weeds that you tear up and put on top daily. Keep it moist. You'll be kicking back enjoying your harvest one day but it takes patience which I sometimes lack.

Just control yourself though. It can become addictive and next thing you know you'll be growing strawberries, veggies, Aloe, keeping worms etc. All sorts of life changing things can happen to you if you grow just one plant to see what it's like.

I think that's why they call it the gateway plant. At least it happened that way for me anyway.

Just be aware the first time may be a bit tricky but don't lose hope and my advice is stick to soil no matter what anyone tells you or tries to sell you.

Mulch

Then mulch the mulch. Continuously. It can just be weeds that you tear up and put on top daily. Keep it moist. You'll be kicking back enjoying your harvest one day but it takes patience which I sometimes lack.

THIS. I was already a bit interested in gardening but once I started tending to some beautiful flowers, I was pumping out strawberries, tomaeties, growing roses, hedges, worm farm, compost, installed irrigation in the 2 yards.

I was surprised how easy it was to get top notch strawberry sugar production and size!

Ok thanks guys for all your help!! I’m following the Stoned Jesters example and have a wardrobe 50 x 60cm 1.92 high, some CFL’s to wire up, a fan, a few pots, 10 Afghani Kush seeds with 2 bonus triple cheese so hopefully by the end of the weekend I’ll be growing. Going to be a challenge to start with from a wheelchair but looking forward to the rewards. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ok thanks guys for all your help!! I’m following the Stoned Jesters example and have a wardrobe 50 x 60cm 1.92 high, some CFL’s to wire up, a fan, a few pots, 10 Afghani Kush seeds with 2 bonus triple cheese so hopefully by the end of the weekend I’ll be growing. Going to be a challenge to start with from a wheelchair but looking forward to the rewards. Cheers

great idea!

I too started in a small wardrobe, def the cheapest way to get growing - stoned jester's grows, prove you can grow decent smoke with minimal outlay

how many seeds do you plan on starting?

and

do you have a back up plan if all the seeds you start are females?

I have a small tent in my closet, but before I purchased it I was thinking another route. Google: Space Bucket Cannabis Grow. Lots of info and uses cheap components: 20L buckets, CFL lights from Bunnings, etc. Soil , rather than hydro, can be done very cheaply if you aren't aiming for massive yields or cup winning buds. If you try to use every product & gadget suggested on the net, it gets complicated fast. Keep it simple and you'll get something that will make you feel better. Research seed strains, because that is your foundation. Lots of helpful people here.

- Another Arthritic Guy