JT's experiments in outdoor re-veg

Anyone got any ideas what this could be? My guess is the fucking dog has pissed on the plant...

I watered yesterday evening, some of it may have ended up on the leaves and branches, but none of the other plants are showing similar signs. Megacrop & Mammoth P, PH around 6.5

post-63554-154840989472_thumb.jpg

post-63554-154840993884_thumb.jpg

Might have to grab some chicken wire

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Pretty blown away by how much these girls have grown in the past 25 days...

Photo taken on 11.01.19

post-63554-154853494215_thumb.jpg

Photo taken on 26.01.19

post-63554-154853506348_thumb.jpg

The re-vegged Purple Trainwreck & Grapefruit are in flower, the Blue Dream is still yet to show any pre-flowers. Every Grow is a chance to learn, this grow I’ve learnt that re-vegged plants will flower earlier in the season than plants grown from seed, and clones off a re-vegged plant will go into flower earlier still...

This is Blue Dream about 20 days ago. Under fed & not looking great. She’s going off now...

post-63554-154853565697_thumb.jpg

I’ve been using Megacrop for the past few weeks & am pretty happy with the results so far. Will definitely grab some more for the next grow along with Mammoth P for flowering.

Edited by JT710

Kinda forgot about this thread, interesting to compare the last couple of pics to this one below, it is just unbelievable how much these girls stretched. Blue Dream started more than 6 weeks later than the Purple Trainwreck & Grapefruit and she is just about as tall. She’s nowhere near as bushy but I guess that is due to the re-veg the other girls went through.

post-63554-155036058861_thumb.jpg

It’s funny, I was so worried that I would lose a fair bit of size on these girls due to the re-veg, the fact is with only 2 months in veg they are big enough, and now almost too big.

I have been treating them with food grade DE so hopefully keep any bugs at bay. I’ve had a few grasshoppers & these little spiky caterpillar bastards all over my eggplant, thankfully none on the girls.

post-63554-155036075526_thumb.jpgpost-63554-155036079501_thumb.jpg