Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Cheers DNG for the discount.

I'd be perhaps interested in 2x bags of 20l postage dependant. Almost certainly 1 bag.

Far more exy than my usual castings but I'd like to see how they go and thus be able to judge my own and previous ones against them etc.

If there were a few more heading Qld way perhaps a depot delivery could drop costs? If indeed combining postage is worthwhile.

Great idea, I'm sure we can figure out the best shipping method to get the lowest price.also, I'm not set on the 20L price yet... Just made it up, I need to cost it properly. More labour and work goes into the 5 and 10L buckets... Nice labels, buckets etc. The 20L bags might be to order only and have a lower price... I'll work it out. The guy that produces the castings has some great quality control as he's using 4 commercial beds and uses mature compost and dehydrated food waste along with some other nutrient dense inputs... Those 4 beds get looked after. A lot of love goes into these castings!

Great idea, I'm sure we can figure out the best shipping method to get the lowest price.also, I'm not set on the 20L price yet... Just made it up, I need to cost it properly. More labour and work goes into the 5 and 10L buckets... Nice labels, buckets etc. The 20L bags might be to order only and have a lower price... I'll work it out. The guy that produces the castings has some great quality control as he's using 4 commercial beds and uses mature compost and dehydrated food waste along with some other nutrient dense inputs... Those 4 beds get looked after. A lot of love goes into these castings!

PM me when your when can

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app