Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Ok guys I feel dumb... When using aloe powder, add it straight to your foliar solution as per instructions and use. If making the liquid concentrate you have to use it all within 24hrs or it goes off... There's no preservatives or pasteurization of course lol

So I'm just gonna take the liquid concentrate instructions off of the label I think and tell people to simply add directly to foliar or tea at 1tsp per 10L water. Easy and fool proof.

Yeah cool, thanks for letting us know B)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Ok guys I feel dumb... When using aloe powder, add it straight to your foliar solution as per instructions and use. If making the liquid concentrate you have to use it all within 24hrs or it goes off... There's no preservatives or pasteurization of course lol

So I'm just gonna take the liquid concentrate instructions off of the label I think and tell people to simply add directly to foliar or tea at 1tsp per 10L water. Easy and fool proof.

just personal opinion 

i would prefer weight rather than teaspoons 

the powder i have use's 10grams to make one liter of aloe drinking juice 

which works out at 1g = 100ml made up juice

i use a bit more aloe juice per liter than you recommend 

but my amount for 10 liters would be 1.5 grams = 150ml of aloe juice 

again weight is just my preference 

I always ask dumb ass questions and sometimes I can actually feel your frustration in your text lol. So here goes another; What would be the recommended ratio if using a fresh Aloe plant?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

just personal opinion

i would prefer weight rather than teaspoons

the powder i have use's 10grams to make one liter of aloe drinking juice

which works out at 1g = 100ml made up juice

i use a bit more aloe juice per liter than you recommend

but my amount for 10 liters would be 1.5 grams = 150ml of aloe juice

again weight is just my preference

Hi itchy, sounds like a different concentration? That's drinkable aloe juice which according to Coot you would add to irrigation or foliar solution at 1/4 cup per 4L water... 200x aloe powder should be between 1/4 and 1/2 tsp per gallon... I had weight on our label but it was to make the concentrate which should be used right away.

Thanks for the feedback man, I will definitely add a weight conversion to the new instructions, good stuff

Edited by DoNothingGarden

I always ask dumb ass questions and sometimes I can actually feel your frustration in your text lol. So here goes another; What would be the recommended ratio if using a fresh Aloe plant?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's a great question... I've always just taken half a big aloe leaf, blended with a little water and added to 20L water. No real measuring going on lol
  • Upvote 1

Hi itchy, sounds like a different concentration? That's drinkable aloe juice which according to Coot you would add to irrigation or foliar solution at 1/4 cup per 4L water... 200x aloe powder should be between 1/4 and 1/2 tsp per litre... I had weight on our label but it was to make the concentrate which should be used right away.

Thanks for the feedback man, I will definitely add a weight conversion to the new instructions, good stuff

yep they are the coot numbers i go by , i do round up though 

1/4 cup = 60ml , 1 US gallon = 4lts , = 15ml per liter 

i use 15ml per liter for both soil drench & foliar spray 

as i said b4 the 200x drinking powder i use is 10 grams makes 1 liter of juice

the 200x full leaf powder requires double 20 grams makes 1 liter of aloe leaf 

yep they are the coot numbers i go by , i do round up though

1/4 cup = 60ml , 1 US gallon = 4lts , = 15ml per liter

i use 15ml per liter for both soil drench & foliar spray

as i said b4 the 200x drinking powder i use is 10 grams makes 1 liter of juice

the 200x full leaf powder requires double 20 grams makes 1 liter of aloe leaf

the 200x whole leaf aloe powder at 20g per L... makes a concentrate which is recommended at 5 to 10ml/L... Or about .5 tsp / 4L directly added to foliar solution. Edited by DoNothingGarden
  • Upvote 1