Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

The main thing that they want to see is the producer keeping good records and following a written plan. All batches need to be recorded etc etc. After learning about how much work is involved, particularly with NASAA I have alot more respect for certified organic operators. It's a certification of environmental ethics and quality as well as safe and healthy inputs.

nothing like dotting i's & crossing T's for hours 

but , yeah certificate def worth it 

makes sense not having any chems onsite for the certification but is there

any strange thing or procedure you have to do once you have the certification that you never thought was even a thing

the audio company i worked for had some pretty wacky health & safety procedures for different things  

Not much longer until we will have our first shipment of lobster shell meal and mussel shell meal at our factory.

Also, a local soldier fly rearing company is starting up here and will have high quality insect frass available exclusively within about 2 months. All of these inputs will be great additions to our soil mix... Or yours to make your own and top dress existing beds and containers.

Any news on when these products will be available DNG?

I called/emailed a few places to see about their soils

Ki-Karma

The ph range for our Organic Potting Mix from 6.0 to 6.8. Variance in ph is normal as it is a natural product,
so sometimes it may go beyond these ranges, also it is produced in very large quantities up to 50m3 at a time.

----------------

Scotts Orangic Potting mix  range of ph 5.5 - 6.2

----------------------------

Rocky Point eco mix 5.3 6.5ph  regularly tested

Eco Potting Mix contains a unique blend of composted organic materials, essential drainage components, lime, dolomite, iron, nitrogen and natural trace elements. Our product is prepared under strict quality control measures in keeping with Australian Standards and NIASA Best Practice to ensure ongoing consistency.

They also have a CoCo mix

https://rockypoint.com.au/products/pottingmix/coco-pro/

-----------------------------------------------

Mix now i use Searles Advanced Premium 12month slow release fert  5.3ph - 6.5 range. Its not orangic though.