Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

There is nothing on GC forum from the person you mentioned but a sick seedling. Have you got the name right. Not the best advertisement for your soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Look at his replies he has not posts. I see some he dumped in organics lounge and no till revisited. However in all honesty there is no wow looking at those plants. Just my opinion though Edited by bakedcake

There is nothing on GC forum from the person you mentioned but a sick seedling. Have you got the name right. Not the best advertisement for your soil.

Its in the no-till revisited forum and organics lounge. Under vermikulture. Sorry, wish I could share pics. Not an advertisement, just pointing u to someone who like me developed a very keen interest and appreciation for growing in nutrient dense soil and tested it in the early days. Only improved since then. Ive been starting a legitimate biz so unfortunately I cant grow and take pics at the moment but I hope the community will help with that!

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/page-355#post-23284861

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/page-344#post-23209313

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/page-364#post-23319440

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/page-355#post-23284861

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/organics-lounge.1169188/page-1751#post-23328000

Look at his replies he has not posts. I see some he dumped in organics lounge and no till revisited. However in all honesty there is no wow looking at those plants. Just my opinion though

I just searched the name and the bloke has only started one thread about a sick seedling. It dont mentione soil at all.

Look at his replies he has not posts. I see some he dumped in organics lounge and no till revisited. However in all honesty there is no wow looking at those plants. Just my opinion though

Again, its Australia. If this was in the US Id be plastering photos all over the place. Unfortunately I cant grow at the moment, let alone take pics and post them online as Im trying to start a legit biz... Hope u understand.

• Upvote 1

Again, its Australia. If this was in the US Id be plastering photos all over the place. Unfortunately I cant grow at the moment, let alone take pics and post them online as Im trying to start a legit biz... Hope u understand.

The photos above were from a friend who was kind enough to let me share them... Anyway, not trying to claim anything other than the fact that its quality, tested soil that meets as4454 standards, is based on Clackamas Coot's mix and will take a plant through to harvest using water only for about 5-6 months if adaquate volume is provided. Ill just have to wait for some people to try it out and share their results. Peace

You make soil there is nothing illegal about that. If people buy your soil and grow cannabis in it thats there progative. If you want to try to entice people on here to buy it you might need some pics of nice plants growing in it thats all im trying to say.

• Upvote 1

And for those familiar with living soil grown cannabis, they will know that the finished product is amazing: terpene and cannaboid production really takes off when a plant is left in control of its own metabolic processes. Would be great to get some tests done of finished product and compare with synthetic grown for some real facts. Rather than advertise my soil though, I really was hoping to spark up a higher level convo about organic cultivation methods with living soil lol