2 Problems - Stunted Growth - Male/Hemie

GARDEN STYLE: outdoors, for now outdoors full sun for pots 6:30 - around 4pm

GROWING MEDIUM/SOIL STRUCTURE: center of pot - seeding raising mixture ( did a scoop out about 6inch) , and Searles - Premium Potting Mix Advanced 65L

POT/CONTAINER SIZE: smaller black pots 14L and large pots and paint container 20L

NUMBER OF PLANTS: 7  ( Autofem Northern Lights Blue and freebies Auto/Reg Sour Daddy  one Male or Hermie)

Date of Planting 22nd december

Miss Midget, she hasnt grown like the others, yet, the others still have their seedling leaves, she hasnt?

post-64635-0-30124800-1546907187_thumb.jpg

One sourdaddy auto/reg free seeds is a male, and maybe possible hermie. I hope the seeds havent opened yet - going to remove it and dump it somewhere, i cant kill it

post-64635-0-11259900-1546907454_thumb.jpg

In the meantime, will seperate it from the girls

Edited by smokeyandthebunt

The baby's potting mix looks very wet, can you dry out the mix a bit. You might have a little root rot. If it's raining a lot, someone suggested in another thread using cling wrap over the top of the pot to control water.

Shame about one going male on you, it could be used to make edibles possibly.

Thanks Zen2u, they are out of the rain, the girls get watered not everyday, i use the naming tags to monitor the soil wetness, yes Male is sepaarted, i think is best to remove him.  The baby had a water today, but maybe less for her since she is so small, vs the others, i can dry it in the sun, if the cloudy/ showers appear again

• Upvote 1

Thanks Billy,

Yes, i will have to read up how to collect the pollen. Its a Auto/Reg Sour Daddy, a strong healthy boy, bring him back up and cover him away from the girls. Who knows the SourDaddy might be a nice strain

Thanks Kloud9, would be coolt o create you own strains and plant

Not sure about creating your own strain..? but it’s fine just have a play around I’m sure some other breeders had a go or done a better genetic job then you or myself, but the new things I learn along the way, will help me in the furture until I die, always learn about canna is so much fun [emoji108] [emoji106]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Yes, would be cool someday Kloud9 to create an awesome new strain, true lots to learn before that.

For now the male is well away from the girls,  just glad the other SourDaddy is female, and the little stunted one, is getting more leaves, and others are growing, give them a week and post update on grow thread or maybe 2 weeks