anyone ever been super excited waking up to see these lil cuties?

post-64617-0-64825300-1546773767_thumb.jpg

Not what i was needing after a very troubled start first outdoor grow, was leaving for work only to notice my pride n joy looking a little off. Ive never seen a hopper at my house before not even one, over 10 years. Every morning i stick a plastic bag over her give a gentle shake n get 5-10 of these lil bastards off her. Anyone have some nice organic hopper remedies? looking a lil better now but still plagued with em. post-64617-0-16032800-1546774366_thumb.jpg

was supposed to be a amnesia photo of 2-3m height but seems there was a mix up from the seed bank and is actually an unknown auto of .5m lucky i dug a cubic m whole for her hahahaha

Edited by fatdog199

Seems to be a big grasshopper year.

Which Seedbank was it ?

. I’d prefer not to publicly name and shame, seems was a simple mix up”hopefully” if my choc mint also turns out to be an auto I’ll then scream from the roof tops. They were an Aussie supplier

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good old Seed Banks hey....As long as they don't eat your Canna I wouldn't worry.

Are the Photo's taken at the same time..The one in the first photo wants more food

There’s quite a few tiny holes appearing so I’m blaming them. Photos taken at same time but it’s taken me a week to work out how to post, won’t let me from the app for some reason keeps telling me no prefix selected. Put her into some organic live volcanic soil mixed with perlite, was a little worried about burning roots so didn’t feed for a week after she was transplanted. Looking much better now. Still small. A real shame the soil cost more than the buds I’ll likely get from her

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app