When should outdoor start flowering?

I agree don’t want your roots ball/ system to be free I don’t want a compressed/busy or clustered up root system that has to work just to intake food.. [emoji108] nice roots billy

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

How do you tell though if the roots are like the ones in billy's pic?

Take it out of the pot It’s in bro

Seriously? Just to check the roots? I would have thought that would have been detrimental. And what if the roots aren't as developed as you thought? Just plonk the whole thing back into it's pot?

Sorry if I sound sarcastic. I'm not. I'm genuinely asking here...

Cheers.

Correct so if it looks like Billy is changed into a bigger pot for cats either it’s down the very bottom of the pot and it’s just all black eg: grow medium. If you put it up into a bigger pot now, it will only thank you in the future when it grows up re: root system and plant growth wise [emoji106]

This whole forum is just a jumbled mess for a first grower like me. Whether im looking at the wrong topics , i just dont know. 20lt pots good- no u need 50lt, dont need feeding in big pots- you need to feed once a week maybe twice, and on it goes. The cjanges i see in my plant would make me think its near flowering but its such a small plant. Sorry to vent

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This whole forum is just a jumbled mess for a first grower like me. Whether im looking at the wrong topics , i just dont know. 20lt pots good- no u need 50lt, dont need feeding in big pots- you need to feed once a week maybe twice, and on it goes. The cjanges i see in my plant would make me think its near flowering but its such a small plant. Sorry to vent

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Its to be expected flipper. A few people will recommend just to follow a few people you like of their results. Ultimately though do what you feel may be right if it’s not well hey you can only learn. You will make mistakes and we all still do. It’s what you learn from them will make you a better grower

• Upvote 2