Magic butter machine

I guess if the whole bud or the chopped up bud is decarbed it will still be activated.

I'll decarb it and then use the magical butter machine to make the butter

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

depends on what you want , but if you wanna get high eating it , then yes decarb first 

not sure if your an old dog learning new trix 

keep in mind , edibles are allot stronger than smoking 

depends on what you want , but if you wanna get high eating it , then yes decarb first

not sure if your an old dog learning new trix

keep in mind , edibles are allot stronger than smoking

Yep. I always decarb but the house stinks. I just bought a Nova decarb so it should be here within the next few days.

Yel. Old dog new tricks. I learnt very quick that edibles give a bigger kick.

I was reading something quite interesting sjout decarbing in as n an oven v's decarbing in a little bench top oven v's decarbing in the nova. It was saying that you lose about a third of the total THC potency if you decarb in an oven. Apparently, if you decarb in the nova then none of the THC potency is lost. Probably a marketing pitch but it was an interesting read.

Without me asking mr Google... What is the nova you guys talking about? It it like the hot water bath decarb?

Another method of decarbing. Put the buds in, press the "go" button which gets it up to the required temp and when the light turns green it has been decarbed

Edited by coasta007

Yep. I always decarb but the house stinks. I just bought a Nova decarb so it should be here within the next few days.

Yel. Old dog new tricks. I learnt very quick that edibles give a bigger kick.

I was reading something quite interesting sjout decarbing in as n an oven v's decarbing in a little bench top oven v's decarbing in the nova. It was saying that you lose about a third of the total THC potency if you decarb in an oven. Apparently, if you decarb in the nova then none of the THC potency is lost. Probably a marketing pitch but it was an interesting read.

the oven can be a lill inconsistent , the nova is a dedicated decarb machine 

you do know the nova is small compared to how much you can decarb in the oven 

Without me asking mr Google... What is the nova you guys talking about? It it like the hot water bath decarb?

https://ardentcannabis.com/products/nova-decarboxylator-220v/

I have a Nova and have used it several times and I love it even though it is a bit small but I do a few runs which is easy as you don't have to constantly watch it.

I used to use my oven at 115 -120 C for 40 mins but the fluctuations were a very annoying but this little thing is so much easier and not much smell at all.

When it is finished the de-carbing I take it outside to pop the lid to let the smell dissipate.

• Upvote 1