Epilepsy...

Amanda06

Question

Hi Mom here, I have a son who's been diagnosed with childhood epilepsy syndrome, this means their epilepsy has specific characteristics. These can include the type of seizure or seizures they have, the age when the seizures started and the specific results of an electroencephalogram (EEG).An EEG test is painless, and it records the electrical activity of the brain. In my son's case, he has "benign" which means they usually have a good outcome and usually go away once the child reaches a certain age. And as a mom, I don't want my son to suffer this kind of illness for a very long time. He's 5 yrs old now and he is doing great in school. That's why I am searching the best solution for my son and as along the way, I saw this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/rare-dankness-marijuana-seeds that cannabis can be the solution to my problem. But I did not try it yet. So am just asking if it safe for my son? Any reply will highly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

As a mum myself I can tell you yes it is safe. A lot safer long term than pharma meds. Your son will be able to lead a normal life as long as he takes his medicine. Most Mums give small doses of cannabis oil as in 1 drop.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

And 10 for themselves [emoji23] as they would need it [emoji108] [emoji106]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/