Cambodia cannabis diary

So my trip has just turned for the better.

I asked about to see if I could buy weed and I was told I could ask the owner of the piza shop around the corner.

Went there ordered some food which was pretty good and the saw the owner who was a Spanish guy .He told me to come back in an hour. I told him about the shit I got last night which i ended up getting him to throw in the bin. He promised it would be good weed.

Came back in an hour and he gave it to me in a zip lock bag and a plastic container.

I chatted a bit then he roled up a solif. 2 hours later I left with some really good weed and about 8 seeds.whenever he gets good weed kept the seeds.

He then told me he would always like to see someone grow these seeds somewhere else. That's where I (we) come in.

Apparently they are foreign seeds all crossed with Cambodian Red.

So there's my latest episode I'll attach some pics of his place and the weed etc

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

U didn't see the Tinga, this is what the king used to become a god

U r in 1 of the most interesting places in the world

Glad u found the temple sites,truly 1 of the wonders of the world

I'm going to stay here for another night or 2 then head either North or East. Not sure yet which way to go.

Only saw that 1 ancient temple so far but it looks so old must be thousands of years old from the erosion on the rocks.

I didn't see any Tinga please educate me more on where I can see it.

It's hard go get any answers from anyone about the real history of this place but I'll ask around a bit more later today.

Some polygonal stone work in that pic,,,,,I noticed a lot that they didn't give much overlap in laying the stones ,,,almost stacked one ontop another ,,,saw some collapsed walls because of that, ,

Good to see you got on easily.

Your dead right. The ancient walls in Peru are built with the same method but they use bigger stones with better overlap.

Makes you think that they are linked on some way. They also used harder rock they seem to use limestone here.

I would imagine earthquakes caused the damage.

It also looked like the temples at the top were built on top of a huge man made platform.

I'm going to go back tomorrow for another look at it

Awesome looks like you’re having a great time [emoji108] [emoji106] And is it the old Q for 20$ bucks trick [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cost me 30 for the stuff in the pic.

It was a bid dry so I dehydrated it and it smokes pretty well.

Very piney. I've never smelt weed like it.

The locals import foreign seeds and they are now all crossed with local landrace strains.

As soon as I go home I'm going 2 crack some of the seeds he gave me he reckons the usually come out female.

Can't wait to grow them myself.

Every time he gets really good weed he puts seeds from it aside and he gave me his best selection

Sorry meant Linga

lThe Lingam (also called Linga) is a symbol of male creative energy and is represented as the dome portion of the altar. The Yoni is a symbol of the goddess of Shakti, female creative energy and is represented as the surrounding area of the Lingam and the "arm" that stretches outward.Mar 31, 2012

I think we saw it at Angkor Wat

R u going there?