Had a gutsfull of coco

Imo soil is the most forgiving and the easiest to learn in. PH of water is generally irrelevant and soil bacteria if not overwatered can generally rectify anything that goes wrong. Coco is also very easy with just a few things to keep in mind like some have mentioned but to be honest it’s still easy. Pretty sure the saying goes a tradesman doesn’t blame his tools or something like that [emoji6]

Imo soil is the most forgiving and the easiest to learn in. PH of water is generally irrelevant and soil bacteria if not overwatered can generally rectify anything that goes wrong. Coco is also very easy with just a few things to keep in mind like some have mentioned but to be honest it’s still easy. Pretty sure the saying goes a tradesman doesn’t blame his tools or something like that [emoji6]

Spot on Baked...Provided you start with a well balanced Soil mix, but like you say that still comes down to the Tradesman

• Upvote 1

Spot on Baked...Provided you start with a well balanced Soil mix, but like you say that still comes down to the Tradesman

A decent soil mix can be brought. As a newbie its way cheaper to start with rather than start worrying about weights and cost of nutrients while getting the first crop.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

ok   point  taken  ,   but  all  that  is   if  your   tuned …………..my  experience  with  Coco   is  constant adjustment, of   ph &   ppm's...…...but  I  am  hand  watering daily or  when I think its needed

&  that's  what  this  thread   is   about ,   there  must  be  a  way  to  avoid  all  the mixing  crap , &  getting a reasonable   result

thankyou   for the  input   ,         live &  learn

ok point taken , but all that is if your tuned …………..my experience with Coco is constant adjustment, of ph & ppm's...…...but I am hand watering daily or when I think its needed

& that's what this thread is about , there must be a way to avoid all the mixing crap , & getting a reasonable result

thankyou for the input , live & learn

There is lol, I mix my tub, check ppms etc to get it where I want it. And then I leave it alone till the tubs empty and repeat. Unless I see any issues I leave it be. As long as your ph is somewhere between 5.5-6.5 and your nutes aren't too strong or weak. I almost never use ph up or down anymore. My mix generally sits around 6.1.

Ok,  so ive  got  the  Terra  & the  nutes   designed  for it , plus the feeding  chart , from there site...…….

as  a few members have pointed out , a side by side is extremely hard to do ,    the biggest factor being , the amount of different pheno's  we  get  from the  same  batch of seeds ,  so ill just have to run with this  terra & there nute &  see  what happens ,      any advise  from peeps  who use  this  method ??

Im not bagging  coco totally , as  my growing  skills  probably have  a lot to do with it ,  but im not happy  with  my  results in coco  , so a new approach is needed

IMO coco will out grow soil in a side by side soil is always a lil slower than full hydro in growth rate.

What i have found with coco the more u add the more the chance of having issues, all i use is a+b and pk.

I have been outta the game for close to 3 years, the run i have now i have buds as thick and as big as my forearm and i only 6 weeks into flower in 100% coco being fed a+b and pk only...

• Upvote 1