• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Had a gutsfull of coco

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1950 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
Imo soil is the most forgiving and the easiest to learn in. PH of water is generally irrelevant and soil bacteria if not overwatered can generally rectify anything that goes wrong. Coco is also very easy with just a few things to keep in mind like some have mentioned but to be honest it’s still easy. Pretty sure the saying goes a tradesman doesn’t blame his tools or something like that

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • 1597 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutrifield

Imo soil is the most forgiving and the easiest to learn in. PH of water is generally irrelevant and soil bacteria if not overwatered can generally rectify anything that goes wrong. Coco is also very easy with just a few things to keep in mind like some have mentioned but to be honest it’s still easy. Pretty sure the saying goes a tradesman doesn’t blame his tools or something like that

Spot on Baked...Provided you start with a well balanced Soil mix, but like you say that still comes down to the Tradesman

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:
Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1779 Posts:

Spot on Baked...Provided you start with a well balanced Soil mix, but like you say that still comes down to the Tradesman

A decent soil mix can be brought. As a newbie its way cheaper to start with rather than start worrying about weights and cost of nutrients while getting the first crop.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Nutter3

Nutter3

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

how  can  U possibly  leave  it   for   2  weeks ………...im calling   that   1

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:

how can U possibly leave it for 2 weeks ………...im calling that 1

I could leave mine for 2 weeks if I had a bigger res. Lasts a week ez atm. 200l tank would go pretty close to 2 weeks I rekon

Nutter3

Nutter3

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 Posts:

ok   point  taken  ,   but  all  that  is   if  your   tuned …………..my  experience  with  Coco   is  constant adjustment, of   ph &   ppm's...…...but  I  am  hand  watering daily or  when I think its needed

&  that's  what  this  thread   is   about ,   there  must  be  a  way  to  avoid  all  the mixing  crap , &  getting a reasonable   result

thankyou   for the  input   ,         live &  learn

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:

ok point taken , but all that is if your tuned …………..my experience with Coco is constant adjustment, of ph & ppm's...…...but I am hand watering daily or when I think its needed

& that's what this thread is about , there must be a way to avoid all the mixing crap , & getting a reasonable result

thankyou for the input , live & learn

There is lol, I mix my tub, check ppms etc to get it where I want it. And then I leave it alone till the tubs empty and repeat. Unless I see any issues I leave it be. As long as your ph is somewhere between 5.5-6.5 and your nutes aren't too strong or weak. I almost never use ph up or down anymore. My mix generally sits around 6.1.

Nutter3

Nutter3

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 Posts:

Ok,  so ive  got  the  Terra  & the  nutes   designed  for it , plus the feeding  chart , from there site...…….

as  a few members have pointed out , a side by side is extremely hard to do ,    the biggest factor being , the amount of different pheno's  we  get  from the  same  batch of seeds ,  so ill just have to run with this  terra & there nute &  see  what happens ,      any advise  from peeps  who use  this  method ??

Im not bagging  coco totally , as  my growing  skills  probably have  a lot to do with it ,  but im not happy  with  my  results in coco  , so a new approach is needed

Mongedgoose

Mongedgoose

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 Posts:
So for a perlite/ vermiculite medium what nutes are needed?

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10132 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

IMO coco will out grow soil in a side by side soil is always a lil slower than full hydro in growth rate.

What i have found with coco the more u add the more the chance of having issues, all i use is a+b and pk.

I have been outta the game for close to 3 years, the run i have now i have buds as thick and as big as my forearm and i only 6 weeks into flower in 100% coco being fed a+b and pk only...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.