Had a gutsfull of coco

yep Pedro I got your point & tend to agree

Serrated Edge......I would like to think I can run the soil , to a runoff situation , so I can test the ph & ppm's...…..now & then , remembering im working with soil not coco, which hopefully I only have to look at every day not go & mix multiple additives of , over priced salts from my local , honest hydro harry , who magically finds the next greatest , bottle of crap that's going to blow the cannabis world apart

Carbcon …….the soil you suggested looks good , but it still requires some additives, not to mention , that we all agree the flowering period requires a slightly different approach , how can that all be stored , initially, in the soil, waiting for , that time of the cycle...….but there base is impressive & worthy of consideration

Papasmurf ….agreed, & F*** it up I have & that's the point , there must be a easier way , look at my cupboard , calmag, drip clean, A+B veg , A+B flower, boost , zyme, swell, potash, great white, silicone, PK, ph up & down...…..nar there has to be something a lot simpler , for us dummy growers, its not that I havnt tried , & yes did get some reasonable results , but !!, there was plenty of shit results

& that's the question I pose , Canna Terra soil , 1 bottle Canna terra veg , 1 bottle Canna Terra flores……& only have to water every 3rd or 4th day ………...does it work ???

Billy goat , …...you've obviously been down this path , & i respect your opinion , heres hoping

Megacrop [emoji108]

Ok   Mr   Billygoat...……..so  whats  your  choice  of  growing  medium  ?

I  don't   care  if  I  have  to  take  longer  to  get  the  end  result ,  im  not  interested  in  huge  thc levels ,  as   CBD   is  more  important  to my  needs , &   as  all  of  us  yield  is  paramount , within reason, & im  fully aware  genetics  will  not  carry  you.....some where   must  lie  a  happy  medium,  between , simplicity , & reward  for  effort ,  im not  convinced  it  lays  with  Coco  alone......hense  my  side  by  side ,  just looking to , avoid baic  mistakes   with  soil   (inside)   &  any  insight  to  Canna  Terra  soil...….who  cares  if  you  should  use  there  nutes  designed  for  there  soil  ,  if  it   works

As  for  making  your  own  super  soil ,  its  the  same  as  trying to  feed  coco , U  need  more  ingredients   than a fruit  cake  , &  that's  B4   U  start

Nutter

Ok Mr Billygoat...……..so whats your choice of growing medium ?

I don't care if I have to take longer to get the end result , im not interested in huge thc levels , as CBD is more important to my needs , & as all of us yield is paramount , within reason, & im fully aware genetics will not carry you.....some where must lie a happy medium, between , simplicity , & reward for effort , im not convinced it lays with Coco alone......hense my side by side , just looking to , avoid baic mistakes with soil (inside) & any insight to Canna Terra soil...….who cares if you should use there nutes designed for there soil , if it works

As for making your own super soil , its the same as trying to feed coco , U need more ingredients than a fruit cake , & that's B4 U start

Nutter

This is what I fed my girl in coco throughout the whole grow. Wouldn't of even used the bottle on the left if it wasn't a freebie. Oh, and a smidge of calmag.

post-60665-154581661776_thumb.jpeg

I like to keep my fruit cakes simple lol

post-60665-15458166606_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 3

2 weeks time next court date hopefully have some final answers...

Best of luck BW. I think I have asked befire and you're in WA, yeah? You should talk to one of the Liberal Democrats, maybe, it might help, maybe run it past your legal representation. He is a pro-pot guy even though I don't allign with a lot of there other party policies he put a motion infront of parliment to discuss legalisation. I have emailed him in the past for advice and he was quite helpful... his name is Aaron Stonehouse. His contact details should be pretty easy to find. This is him... https://youtu.be/513DfjpRcxg

Again, best of luck, peace.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by stickymickey

Coco is dead easy just follow simple rules.

1. Screen the pots top and bottom.

2 Feed with run off and never let the pot get lighter than 50% weight.

Most Coco grower don't follow these simple things....If you put in about 10% worm casting and use an Enzyme like Cannazym it makes it almost impossible to fuck it up.

I just use Canna Coco A & B, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Seasol & PK13/14 for 1 week during flower.

I even mix up my Nutes in 1 batch and use it for over 2 weeks on auto feed twice a day...I can put the Light up high and leave it for 2 weeks without doing a dam thing!!!

My wife care takes my grow every other 2 weeks and she spends 1 minute a day to make sure the HPS is still going and the Pots are heavy.

The best most simple way to grow hydroponics.

NO other growing method can you leave by itself for 2 weeks without touching it!

You could do the same thing with Terra...Keep in mind Terra is just another form of Coco called Peat Moss... lol

So if you go to Terra you are pretty much doing the same thing as Coco cause you still need to Feed it, so It's not really Soil now is it

Here is the one currently on 2 weeks remote control

It's 31 days from germination

So if you think soil is easier and better then post up something at 3 or 4 or even 5 weeks and prove it

keep in mind this is just my Pollen Chucker Genetics Auto..already well into flower

post-20575-0-79706000-1546221480_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 2