Stunted growth

Just an update of how my plants are going, starting to pack some weight on now and getting sticky, still have infestation of white fly and also had a good look there are some spider mites still getting around, but overall pretty happy with how there going considering a couple months ago they weren’t going to crash hot

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Just some updates of my grow, in the first two pics you can see it’s like the branches are dying and becoming hollow, some of the buds are chunky and look ready to be picked, while some buds look like they went into revegging, there is a street light that’s about 20 meters away plus lightning off the house at night, I did cut the tops off the plants to try keep the height down, would this make them go into reveg?

Not sure as what to do with them now, harvest now and get ready for next grow or harvest in another 2 weeks,

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners