Greenhouse?

Hey Aqua, yeah it depends on the size, how it was topped or trained, etc. I reckon a safe bet for a newer grower with an untopped plant would be an easy 4-6 oz from a 4ft plant and 6-8 from a 6ft plant (im leaning towards the conservative side). Four or five plants should be enough. The sats towards the back will give me around 10-12oz of solid bud each, the smaller ones around 6oz.

Well im moving along with my knowledge base. I got some scrog. Had confirmation that the nutes i got in 25lt containers are for bloom and useable. I should put in bigger pots but thats for next time. As i got a shes with clear roofing, im going to make a clear "tent" so i can controll any odors as my neighbors are pretty close. Got a bit of trimming to do on the lower limbs and some topping of the top ones. From some reading there are those who like making clones from bottom branches and others like doing it from top. I tbink i will do from near top

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey rani i know this is old post but im thinking of building greenhouse for next outdoor grow season and temporary fence sound like a great idea.

What did you do for roof? Another fence panel on top?

If you dont mind me asking did you go for shade cloth or something else?

Also wondering how did u secure it to stay in place....did you use concrete blocks that usually come with the temporary fence or panels straight in the ground?

Sorry for so many questions [emoji28]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app