Greenhouse?

It goes against my thoughts to use anything that blocks light, reputable companies state you lose roughly 15% light through PE. The main benefits seem to be overwintering applications for extended crops, other than that the benifits I see would be similar to an indoor grow, having some control of the elements, blocking wind and rain, etc.

yep i use solarpro hothouse fabric , 15% shade https://theshadecentre.com.au/product/solarpro-183cm/

& brought there solarweave white version to use this year but never got round to installing it https://theshadecentre.com.au/product/solarweave-205cm/

i used the solarpro for a few years now , i use it as a umbrella basically to keep the rain off 

the stuff is draped over metal trench mesh / rio that is bent as a arch between the back fence & garage 

open at either end & the stuff only go's 3/4 of the way to the bottom , just keeps the rain off the buds , wind still gets in 

& on still days humidity can rise  but only ever had mold on one cheese strain due to humidity over the years of using it

can def recommend using the above soloarpro in the way i've used it , will have to get back to you next year on the white version

but think it will be about the same 

• Upvote 1

The easy rule with shade cloth. Cheaper = less UV protection and more light get in.

Lighter colour deflects sun more so cooler. Darker draws heat in.

If you need to adopt a shade house to grow room buy silver grey tarps and overlap then with reflective side inside.

I built mine for less than $100 by finding the metal the use when putting concrete down and just bent it to curve and put shade cloth over it.

Withstands high winds and hail

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1