PH Swing

I have the exact same problem I got a 200lt res I use reiziger bloom a&b and bloom minerals that’s it I ph it to 5.5 next day 6.0 day after 6.5 and it doesn’t stop i closed the tap and left it still got till 7.5 before I decided to dump. I ended up ordering a bluelab ph doser getting it Saturday I don’t have the time for these troubles ha

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Change nutes.

Not sure about that. I used to pH down with all sorts of things. I've used vinegar and pool acid. Found that these didn't jeep it down for long at all. But phosphoric acid did. The other thing I used to do is bubble the water for a day. It'd raise the pH a lot. At that point I'd put the pH down in and turn off the air.

Now with the phosphoric acid I reckon over the space of a week it raises by not more than 0.4. Having a big res or tank also helps.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1