Adelaide Super Skunk?

Umm ok.., so why has Buzzo on here grown some red devils auto regs f4, on this community, and I have Red Devil Auto F4 seeds.. just another 1 of 5800 + strains available.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Probably should have said original red devil isn't an auto. There are plenty calling their strains and seeds red devil or red devil autos now though yea, that happens with well known strain names. If any of them are actually bred from the original red devil cuts rather than from some random seed or cuts someone just labeled as red devil who knows? Red devil was a selected freak pheno mum cut from SA and was passed round as clones not seeds. It wasn't a strain it was just a select cut.

Probably should have said original red devil isn't an auto. There are plenty calling their strains and seeds red devil or red devil autos now though yea, that happens with well known strain names. If any of them are actually bred from the original red devil cuts rather than from some random seed or cuts someone just labeled as red devil who knows? Red devil was a selected freak pheno mum cut from SA and was passed round as clones not seeds. It wasn't a strain it was just a select cut.

So what strain was/is this cut ?

Great.. Another strain bastardised with auto genetics.

Being a young stoner, I have not and probably will never get to try 80s weed :/

One day I hope to find someone who still messes with old genetics as I've heard it's a very different high.(I believe it's because the companies just want that high THC label so the other millions of chemicals in weed that we have no idea of the effects have slowly over time been selectively bred out for the THC)

I have some mullamimby madness and aurora Australia regular seeds stashed away tho not sure if they're authentic because they came from yantra

Adelaide had some good shit in the 80s, no one ever mention what strain it was tho, it was just $ 2000 a lb

was a real good price, lbs were $4000+ in Vic if you could get any, was nothing much but hash around then, unless you grew ya own, or went interstate

by the early 90s everyone was growing hydro, there was skunk everywhere, but my place lol 

never heard of red devil 

Adelaide had some good shit in the 80s, no one ever mention what strain it was tho, it was just $ 2000 a lb

was a real good price, lbs were $4000+ in Vic if you could get any, was nothing much but hash around then, unless you grew ya own, or went interstate

by the early 90s everyone was growing hydro, there was skunk everywhere, but my place lol 

never heard of red devil

mmmm hash
  • Upvote 1

Super skunk from the early 90s from SA wasn’t around long. But 1 good thing with this strain was when grown outdoors the dried buds were like mini basketball bats I’ve grown this strain in 91 and still last year. And it’s exact the same. People that now this strain. Would no the smell is nothing like skunk 1 To me the smell is shit. And also the taiste. Nothing like smoking a nice skunk strain or hash strain The red devil originated from wester Sydney. And some clones taken there. It was a cross. That he made. And the guy called it red devil. I no this cause he was a good mate. Then every dick and there dog in Sydney was growing it. A lot of the early strains grown in SA. Was from sense seeds

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by rockhoper123
  • Upvote 1