• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Adelaide Super Skunk?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Umm ok.., so why has Buzzo on here grown some red devils auto regs f4, on this community, and I have Red Devil Auto F4 seeds.. just another 1 of 5800 + strains available.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Probably should have said original red devil isn't an auto. There are plenty calling their strains and seeds red devil or red devil autos now though yea, that happens with well known strain names. If any of them are actually bred from the original red devil cuts rather than from some random seed or cuts someone just labeled as red devil who knows? Red devil was a selected freak pheno mum cut from SA and was passed round as clones not seeds. It wasn't a strain it was just a select cut.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Probably should have said original red devil isn't an auto. There are plenty calling their strains and seeds red devil or red devil autos now though yea, that happens with well known strain names. If any of them are actually bred from the original red devil cuts rather than from some random seed or cuts someone just labeled as red devil who knows? Red devil was a selected freak pheno mum cut from SA and was passed round as clones not seeds. It wasn't a strain it was just a select cut.

So what strain was/is this cut ?

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

So what strain was/is this cut ?

I don't know for sure because I wasn't growing the mum the cuts came from but the story going round with the original cuts from her said she was a skunk x plant but which skunk strain and crossed to what I have no idea.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Great.. Another strain bastardised with auto genetics.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

maryjaneclouds

maryjaneclouds

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Great.. Another strain bastardised with auto genetics.

Being a young stoner, I have not and probably will never get to try 80s weed :/
One day I hope to find someone who still messes with old genetics as I've heard it's a very different high.(I believe it's because the companies just want that high THC label so the other millions of chemicals in weed that we have no idea of the effects have slowly over time been selectively bred out for the THC)
I have some mullamimby madness and aurora Australia regular seeds stashed away tho not sure if they're authentic because they came from yantra

Dank1

Dank1

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 Posts:

no red devil isn't an auto

100% agree it was a photo period I grew it myself

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Adelaide had some good shit in the 80s, no one ever mention what strain it was tho, it was just $ 2000 a lb

was a real good price, lbs were $4000+ in Vic if you could get any, was nothing much but hash around then, unless you grew ya own, or went interstate

by the early 90s everyone was growing hydro, there was skunk everywhere, but my place lol 

never heard of red devil 

fred_hawk

fred_hawk

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 Posts:
  • Interests:bikes and green
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Adelaide had some good shit in the 80s, no one ever mention what strain it was tho, it was just $ 2000 a lb

was a real good price, lbs were $4000+ in Vic if you could get any, was nothing much but hash around then, unless you grew ya own, or went interstate
by the early 90s everyone was growing hydro, there was skunk everywhere, but my place lol 

never heard of red devil

mmmm hash

mick643

mick643

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
I I do remember red beard great Indoor cricket grand final with one piece lol

rockhoper123

rockhoper123

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
Super skunk from the early 90s from SA wasn’t around long. But 1 good thing with this strain was when grown outdoors the dried buds were like mini basketball bats I’ve grown this strain in 91 and still last year. And it’s exact the same. People that now this strain. Would no the smell is nothing like skunk 1 To me the smell is shit. And also the taiste. Nothing like smoking a nice skunk strain or hash strain The red devil originated from wester Sydney. And some clones taken there. It was a cross. That he made. And the guy called it red devil. I no this cause he was a good mate. Then every dick and there dog in Sydney was growing it. A lot of the early strains grown in SA. Was from sense seeds

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by rockhoper123, 06 July 2019 - 04:45 PM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.