Adelaide Super Skunk?

Really? I don't get that. I reckon the dutch have done wonders for genetics over the years. Check out old high times pics of killer buds from the 70's and compare them stuff that started appearing after the breeders started working. I know pics don't speak for potency but it's an indicator of progress.

Here's a few that I like, they are all pretty yieldy for quick bloomers to.

Peyote critical's pretty filthy IMO - 56 day bloom for a damn strong energetic high, like that of a sativa but grows like an indica.

Blueberry OG - Couch lock stone, stong as fuck, reeks of musk sticks (one pheno)

Money maker - Giant calyx strain covered in hashy goodness. I had a wierd pheno that threw a few grinspoon like buds? but most were nuggets.

The only people who don't flich when they smoke these are on amphetamines, or the buds have been killed with PGR's, too much love, new technology or something. I don't know how people fuck up buds so easily but it's pretty common.

I think your just hard a fuck Pedro. Gotta stop mixing cement with your breakfast scotch :)

Hes just a fucking dinosaur living in 70s.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The early 80s till about 2008 was the good old days for pot, at my place anyway, no dutch shit involved 

thank fuck for me Cats Piss, or there would be fuck all worth smoking, got plenty of good strains, but got to add some piss to make it a good smoko 

at the moment i've got Destroyer, GT X MMPCK and some cats piss Xx in the bowl 

now that is a nice smoke, could only finish 5 1/2 cans friday night smoking the shit lol

get a big black foot candle up ya porky ya lots of $$$ LED growing DC 

lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

You did better than me with the PC cooper

Got heaps as freebies last year..Grow only two so far ,found them to be lower yielders for small plants

,,maybe they're better as larger plants ,,as some strains

need that extra veg time to produce their best.

Still got some of each ,,saw your post and pulled some out ,,,nice little spliff now..

• Upvote 1

spent some time in the Alice in the early to mid 80's and all the gear was hydro and came from Adelaide [from what i was told] don't know what the strain/s were but it was the best of the best back then... 

I think it's safe to say that Adelaide is/was the home of hydro in Australia back in the 80's anyway...

I live in Adelaide in the 90s the weed was very good there good times