Adelaide Super Skunk?

From what I read here it sounds like they may have done the trick from the early 80s and laced it with ketamine. Effects sound that way

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

lol could sound that way from the description but nah, definitely cannabinoids, just damned strong. I reckon there was some interesting sativa genetics blended in to some of our aussie stuff from back then, crossed with Dutch indica hybrids. Potent thai type genetics maybe? I've heard similar descriptions from people talking about stuff like the original mullumbimby madness and PNG gold. I was also a high school kid so that has to be taken into account lol

spent some time in the Alice in the early to mid 80's and all the gear was hydro and came from Adelaide [from what i was told] don't know what the strain/s were but it was the best of the best back then... 

I think it's safe to say that Adelaide is/was the home of hydro in Australia back in the 80's anyway...

spent some time in the Alice in the early to mid 80's and all the gear was hydro and came from Adelaide [from what i was told] don't know what the strain/s were but it was the best of the best back then...

I think it's safe to say that Adelaide is/was the home of hydro in Australia back in the 80's anyway...

Well it sure wasn't the Gold Coast. All the stuff came in on boat from Indonesia. Dam good smoke [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the info its pretty crazy all the history and genetics of strains especially when its bred in a certain area. Ive seen a few threads here and there (old and new) about the Mullumbimby Madness and PNG so I think I might have to start a more recent thread about Aussie strains so keep an eye out

I think Cannabis from the 80’s/90’s is best being a great memory! Sort of like reminiscing about how great he-man was or even playing wonder boy or California games that everyone spent 100’s of hours playing, but in reality watch/play them now u realise they just don’t cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners