Adelaide Super Skunk?

From what I understand of it there were cuts doing the rounds in Adelaide back in the 90's of particularly good shit that probably got called all kinds of things. I remember "Red Devil" and "South Aussie Red Beard" being spoken about too. Not sure of the background of this stuff but I think it was basically just Dutch strains crossed with Aussie backyard sativa type stuff dating back to the 70's and 80's. There was some top genetics in SA back in the 90's though, not doubt about that! Some of it can still be found if you're lucky.

Edited by bloodshot_eyes

I'm not sure billygoat all I remember my mate saying is it was Adelaide super skunk and it was real nice smoke.

Cheers heaps for the info bloodshot_eyes that sounds along the lines of what I've herd parts of. I've never really looked into Red Devil even after hearing soo much about it so I might have to do abit of research.

I'm not sure billygoat all I remember my mate saying is it was Adelaide super skunk and it was real nice smoke.

Cheers heaps for the info bloodshot_eyes that sounds along the lines of what I've herd parts of. I've never really looked into Red Devil even after hearing soo much about it so I might have to do abit of research.

Red Devil was crazy man! I was only a high school kid when I first smoked it but it was some serious heart thumping in your chest, sight fucked up, hearing fucked up kind of stuff that you could not pretend to be sober on. I remember having a laughing fit that turned into full blown audio hallucinations of my laughter echoing in my brain on that stuff.

• Upvote 1

Well i'll be dammned. I made a thread asking about Red Devil nearly 10 years ago lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/21976-red-devil/?hl=%20red%20%20devil

The guys in there mention a strain from Greenhouse Seeds but that won't be the Adelaide Red Devil were referring to. The guys on my thread reckon it was a bikie strain from the 90's. Give the thread a read, blast from the past haha