• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Adelaide Super Skunk?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None
Over the years I've herd of and once smoked something I got told was Adelaide Super Skunk. I'm curious to know if there is actually a type of Adelaide bred Super Skunk or if it just came from there as this was in another state at the time. Anyone care to shed some light on the topic?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Was it the Adelaide Super Auto Skunk ?

I had some of that in the late 90’s and it was fucken epic.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 Posts:

From what I understand of it there were cuts doing the rounds in Adelaide back in the 90's of particularly good shit that probably got called all kinds of things. I remember "Red Devil" and "South Aussie Red Beard" being spoken about too. Not sure of the background of this stuff but I think it was basically just Dutch strains crossed with Aussie backyard sativa type stuff dating back to the 70's and 80's. There was some top genetics in SA back in the 90's though, not doubt about that! Some of it can still be found if you're lucky.

Edited by bloodshot_eyes, 16 December 2018 - 10:38 AM.

My eyes may be bloodshot, my mind spaced out but I can tell you I'm in my ellement :)

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
I'm not sure billygoat all I remember my mate saying is it was Adelaide super skunk and it was real nice smoke.

Cheers heaps for the info bloodshot_eyes that sounds along the lines of what I've herd parts of. I've never really looked into Red Devil even after hearing soo much about it so I might have to do abit of research.

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • 600 Posts:

I'm not sure billygoat all I remember my mate saying is it was Adelaide super skunk and it was real nice smoke.

Cheers heaps for the info bloodshot_eyes that sounds along the lines of what I've herd parts of. I've never really looked into Red Devil even after hearing soo much about it so I might have to do abit of research.

Red Devil was crazy man! I was only a high school kid when I first smoked it but it was some serious heart thumping in your chest, sight fucked up, hearing fucked up kind of stuff that you could not pretend to be sober on. I remember having a laughing fit that turned into full blown audio hallucinations of my laughter echoing in my brain on that stuff.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Where can we get Red Devils strain then ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • 600 Posts:

Where can we get Red Devils strain then ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

No idea, I haven't heard of it since about 2003. Was probably just a clone that was going around Adelaide in the late 90's.

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • 600 Posts:

Well i'll be dammned. I made a thread asking about Red Devil nearly 10 years ago lol

https://cannabis.com...?hl= red devil

The guys in there mention a strain from Greenhouse Seeds but that won't be the Adelaide Red Devil were referring to. The guys on my thread reckon it was a bikie strain from the 90's. Give the thread a read, blast from the past haha

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1779 Posts:
Here not sure but they say they ship worldwide5e31d5690326047889838ecb4a4b1963.jpg70c5f73e147a0f57ee7ba0069e38914d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • 600 Posts:

Be worth a shot Aqua but from that old thread I linked, it seems the Red Devil from Adelaide was a clone only, "elite cut" if you will. 

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.