Pineapple chunk

How often do you burp then when they have gone into the jar and when do you put them in the jar.

I dried for 4 days and then dehydrated them no they are in s jar with some boveda sachets.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right? Any advice would be great I'm still learning

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I like to burp my jars a few times a week as i dont use those boveda sachets just to get rid of any moisture build up.

• Upvote 1

I like to burp my jars a few times a week as i dont use those boveda sachets just to get rid of any moisture build up.

Can i pick your brain here as curing is a bit of a grey area for me.

I dried for 4 days they were too dry so I rehydrated them again now I've got them in large jars with 3 boveda sachets in each jar.

I burp at least once a day at the start.

Then I do less as they age.

Does anyone know much about the paper bag method of curing. Greenhouse seed company swear by it.

Anyway any thoughts would be appreciated on this one

There is not to much to pick at but sure lol

Takes me a good week to dry mine, hung upside down in the tent with a slow breeze by the fan (low and slow). The old school paper bag method is for drying and not curing i thought..

To many sachets maybe?

My drying area was too hot and I tried to control the temp.

In the winter it takes me about 6 days so I was hindered by the heat.

I think the paper bag uses for curing but it needs to be something like an thick uber brown bag and totally sealed. It's supposed to be in a low temp room which I don't have so jars work best for me.

Maybe 2 many sachets but I've got about 3 to 4 oz in each jar and 5 in one jar.

My jars are about 70 to 80 percent full.

I've never cured with sachets from the start before so hope I'm doing it right

#1 No such thing as too dry when curing. Anything that isn't dry enough will cause mould. You can add moisture back to the bud later on if required using a piece of peel of some sort and a paper bag.

#2 Cure using the air tight jar. Make sure it has a rubber seal. For the first month I would burp them every day. Next month every 2nd-3rd day. Never done the paper bag method. I'll stick with the jars it works well, even for shit weed.

#3 I wouldn't even look at them been dry in 4-5 days. I give 7 at a minimum unless you have stripped it down to little individual buds.

This way you need no satchets of anything.