Self pollinating female

Vek618 awesome. [emoji7][emoji4]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks mate. 

that CS spray... do you need to spray everyday as they say you need to with homemake CS? i fuct around with making it but too much work for me and the homemade stuff only has a small shelf life if what i've read is correct.

I got enough Sodium Thiosulfate Anhydrous and Silver Sulfate to last me 10yrs for under 100 clams... just need to keep them in light proof containers in the fridge until i need a brew and only need to spray every 5>7 days instead of spraying CS daily

Yeah STS is best. Best results etc. There are issues like light. Cs doesn't have that issue. 2-3 squirts a day. 14 days treatment and I got visible results, about another week to from male bits. Didn't need to do anything more.

If I could nip down the local chemist and buy sts reagents in bulk I would. Thing is I know I'd be getting stung. Best option get it shipped here.

Local chemist charges stupid prices..:-/

Home made CS stores for a bit. Fridge.

Yeah thanks, i might try to clone first and reverse the clone if not I will just try a branch. Didnt realise it could be systemic, can only try I guess. Ive got some 50ppm. I take it you have to wait until flowering starts before you start spraying? Thanks for the info!

start spraying 10 days > 2 weeks before flip. the idea of CS or STS is to block female hormones or whatever... if you wait until pre-flower you may have a problem with time getting those male flowers then waiting for them to open and pollinating the female flowers... then you have a minimum of 4 weeks for seeds to develop and mature. 

Yeah STS is best. Best results etc. There are issues like light. Cs doesn't have that issue. 2-3 squirts a day. 14 days treatment and I got visible results, about another week to from male bits. Didn't need to do anything more.

If I could nip down the local chemist and buy sts reagents in bulk I would. Thing is I know I'd be getting stung. Best option get it shipped here.

Local chemist charges stupid prices..:-/

Home made CS stores for a bit. Fridge.

i guess you have more time on your hands than i do to be spraying 2-3 times per day... i struggle to do it once every 5 days :wacko:

got the silver nitrate from egay $30 for 10g and ordered the sodium thiosulfate from a photographic lab in US... $60 for 2lb and took about 9 or 10 days to arrive. i mix up a 1 ltr stock solution of each one  which will last at least 6 months in the fridge and i just used it on some autos after being in the fridge for over 1yr and worked as good as the day i made it....light sealed [black garbage bags] in glass bottles [used coffee bottles]

[edit] also after mixing the 2 stock solutions it's supposed to last one month in the fridge but have used it after 4 or 5 months and still worked fine

the 10g of silver nitrate will make 20ltrs and the 2lb of sodium thiosulfate 360ltrs and i usually use about 2>300ml to turn a 2 to 3 foot plant if i do the whole plant...

Edited by vek618