New Zealand passes medical marijuana law

Sad part is you lot know I'm married to a kiwi and can move there anytime. Only thing hubby said was if we go its gotta be to the South Island and my reply was fuck no way to cold[emoji23][emoji23]. Fingers crossed it how's legal in New South Wales soon then I'll move there. Queensland is backwards

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

A Tasmanian and a Kiwi.  

So many one liners could come of that combo :)

Sad part is you lot know I'm married to a kiwi and can move there anytime. Only thing hubby said was if we go its gotta be to the South Island and my reply was fuck no way to cold[emoji23][emoji23]. Fingers crossed it how's legal in New South Wales soon then I'll move there. Queensland is backwards

Ya can tell him, to fix that he could be come a citizen

There is an operation he can have. They can dumb him down and make him a true Aussie then

Or as a mate of mine calls it Orstruckinfailian lol lol lol

Bro there are no scaffie bro companies in unzud bro. They don't need them bro coz their birth certificate doubles as a scaffies ticket so every has one.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I disagree, I was not given a scaffolding qualification when I left school :( damn I must’ve flunked that class

Then again my birth certificate is from Scotland so maybe it’s just not valid

Edited by bakedcake

... the very north of the north island just became a retirement possibility. HHJJ

... the very north of the north island just became a retirement possibility. HHJJ

Yeah just don’t get killed by the locals bro [emoji1362] haha I’m not racist but it definetly becomes more ethnic the further north you go and more meth oreintated too and less the south you go apart from the meth part. Have an exception in middle of the north island

• Upvote 1

Yeah just don’t get killed by the locals bro [emoji1362] haha I’m not racist but it definetly becomes more ethnic the further north you go and more meth oreintated too and less the south you go apart from the meth part. Have an exception in middle of the north island

lol only because it's fuckin so cold nothing grows so its called the desert road