The pro's and con's of COCCO

Yeah OMD,lot easier to lift o coco pot hey

I love it as organic mix or hydro mix,can't go wrong

I suppose experienced growers such as yourself n my old mate Pedro will see the benefits with its addition to whatever u r trying to grow

Inexperienced grower may don't it challenging to get that balance of nutrients n water supply

As I tried to push into ppl heads now for a while is learning all about the processes a plant goes through from seed to flower n what they require n when they require it

GQ mix is a great example of supplying the plant what it requires n when by the way the order her mix goes in

Itchy,well don't need say anything here,the master of microbes n soil health

OMD ,as he said the soil master indoors

And I'll throw in my old mate Pedro here as well

If u can't get something outdoors or indoors through this group of what I would say 'ELITE growers ,give it up growing just ain't for u

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

One downside i discovered, coco doesn't like the heat especially 50/50 with perlite, in previous years i water everything every morning(dirt), makes a nice lighter pot to carry in and out

coco/ perlite is light as anyway, as its been warming up, been giving them a few liters an hour or two before they go in,

the last two hot days they needed watering 3 times, flushed in the morning, pots very light at lunch time, they was starting to fall over in the wind, gave them a gallon each(4 l)

by 5 30 pm, they was as dry as fuck again, gave them another flush

not good if your at work all day, they would be stuffed by the time ya got home

• Upvote 1