The pro's and con's of COCCO

lol, i used to think it was shit, now i'm not so sure, getting some OK results using just Budrite, doing run to waste(running to waste this time) twice a day

no cal-mag, started them at 1400ppm and upped it to 1600/1800 for heading, using bass sulfate of potash once a week

got some cuttings going in 50/50 coco perlite, got one in strait coco, its outperforming the others, worked way better in the heat than the 50/50

its almost as good as dirt lol

• Upvote 1

Organic soil is better [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Fuck yeah, been trying coco in me "organic" pots with a bit of success, 30/30/30/10 coco perlite worm shit, and dirt(its full of good shit) 

cup of dynamic lifter, cup of blood and bone, 10th of a cup sulphate of potash, hand full of gypsum, hand full  of diatamaceous dirt, water in with gogo juice

no fish, haven't been fishing for a while 

I love my soil, still an amateur, but keen.

A well dialled Coco setup is hard to beat for speed, outside of hydro esp dwc.

Castings in Coco with gnat preventative measures something I will be doing in future.

Pro-Speed

Con-Gnats love the shit

I live in Fungus Nat paradise, the last couple of years anyway, instead of little swarms this year (thousands) we had mile wide swarms, fucking Nats everywhere,same as 2002 was wet and dank as fuck that spring as well, that's what the diatamaceous dirt is for   

I live in Fungus Nat paradise, the last couple of years anyway, instead of little swarms this year (thousands) we had mile wide swarms, fucking Nats everywhere,same as 2002 was wet and dank as fuck that spring as well, that's what the diatamaceous dirt is for

Fuck, thought I had it bad, sounds like carnage at your place!

No problem with knats outside, even in pure coco. Ran soil beside Coco with knats in a tent recently, had a few in there but held up amazingly well.

You using the de in the mix? Still useful once it's wet? Seen it in a fair few mixes though

• Upvote 1