Breeding Autos

This should be easy to find, autos are bred with photos.

Forget the way it goes but a percentage will be auto, or the next gen will be auto or a higher percentage or something.

Or I could be completely wrong but I'm sure I read about how it goes.

I'm sure sng/buzzo/billy will know, and will be along. They are the Holy Trinity with regard to the autos......

• Upvote 1

Auto & Photo crossed fem or not, will carry the Auto Gene, but all those seeds will be Photo.

Breed again with those seeds then becomes F2 and around 25% will be auto

F3 75%

F4 100%

This is the basic % if you use the ones that are Photo to make the next Generation

If you use the Auto's from each Generation the % is a lot higher, if that makes sence

My F2 are usally around 30 to 35 %

F3 closer to 90%

SnG back crosses the F1 with original parents to stabilze the Pheno, before moving to lock in the Auto at 100%

I don't do this, I just pick the best plants from each generation.

SnG is a proper Breeder...I just chuck pollen and hope for the best... lol

Edited by buzzo

This should be easy to find, autos are bred with photos.

Forget the way it goes but a percentage will be auto, or the next gen will be auto or a higher percentage or something.

Or I could be completely wrong but I'm sure I read about how it goes.

I'm sure sng/buzzo/billy will know, and will be along. They are the Holy Trinity with regard to the autos......

fuck you made me actually laugh out loud... 

lol 

Auto & Photo crossed fem or not will carry the Auto Gene, but all those seeds will be Photo.

F3 75%

F4 100%

This is the basic % if you use the ones that are Photo to make the next Generation

If you use the Auto's from each Generation the % is a lot higher, if that makes sence

F3 closer to 90%

SnG back crosses the F1 with original parents to stabilze the Pheno, before moving to lock in the Auto at 100%

SnG is a proper Breeder...I just chuck pollen and hope for the best...lol

Well it works doesn’t it [emoji108] [emoji106] pollen chuck

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Auto & Photo crossed fem or not will carry the Auto Gene, but all those seeds will be Photo.

F3 75%

F4 100%

F3 closer to 90%

SnG is a proper Breeder...I just chuck pollen and hope for the best...lol

Thanks for the clarification Buzzo. Sounds easier than when I last read that.

fuck you made me actually laugh out loud... 

lol

Well then sir, since you have received the greatest gift of all already (laughter), crack a beer, roll a j and have a good Saturday night! Your set up!

Reverse an auto apply pollen to a photo, f1 photo fast. Then as Buzz states. Some say by selecting from the 25 %'of the f2 that auto and breeding them creates 100% auto f3. Not really you still get random photos, mostly autos. I find back crossing onto an auto the strain the fastest way to bring auto dominance.

I've collected and stored the last of my auto pollen. I will have a male green poison x black band f4 I'm growing a few for February flowers. Plus some f2 seed. :-)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app