• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Your opinion about a connected EC / pH / climate meter

- - - - - ec meter ph meter

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

egrowr

egrowr

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hello everybody,

I will run a kickstarter campaign soon to fund the production of a remote monitoring device that takes continuous measurements of the pH, the EC, the climate (temperature, humidity) and light intensity. It's equipped with WiFi so you can see the measurements on your smartphone. You can receive notification when a threshold is exceeded and display daily, weekly and monthly graphs.
It will cost less than most of combo EC+pH meter you can find on the market.

I'm an electronic engineer and I grow hydro for almost 8 years now. So I had this idea and spent the last 18 month designing the device with the help of some friends.

I can't share the website here because of the forum's rules that I don't want to break, but I called it Egrowr so just type the name on Google or Facebook if you want more details.

I would like to have a feedback from the community about this idea. Do you think it would be useful to receive push notifications when it's time to correct the environment? What are the other features you would want to see in this kind of device?

Thanks !

FOR ADMIN : This is not an ad, I'm not representing a company and this is only a project for now, so please be understanding :)

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

kloud9

kloud9

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hello everybody,

I will run a kickstarter campaign soon to fund the production of a remote monitoring device that takes continuous measurements of the pH, the EC, the climate (temperature, humidity) and light intensity. It's equipped with WiFi so you can see the measurements on your smartphone. You can receive notification when a threshold is exceeded and display daily, weekly and monthly graphs.

It will cost less than most of combo EC+pH meter you can find on the market.

I'm an electronic engineer and I grow hydro for almost 8 years now. So I had this idea and spent the last 18 month designing the device with the help of some friends.

I can't share the website here because of the forum's rules that I don't want to break, but I called it Egrowr so just type the name on Google or Facebook if you want more details.

I would like to have a feedback from the community about this idea. Do you think it would be useful to receive push notifications when it's time to correct the environment? What are the other features you would want to see in this kind of device?

Thanks !

FOR ADMIN : This is not an ad, I'm not representing a company and this is only a project for now, so please be understanding :)

So when are you sending us all a tester into device ?

I’ll be happy to Test and help research and develop this long term goal is real ease to market.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9, 06 December 2018 - 06:58 AM.

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5256 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

Pretty sure there are devices that already do this... and even apply doses of nutrients or ph correction automatically ?  

Might be bluelab that makes them...

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5256 Posts:

https://www.getbluel...y/Monitors.html

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 Posts:
Yeah my mates setup does all you mentioned above. Micmac and scrogdawg have fully automated systems also i think.

kloud9

kloud9

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Pretty sure there are devices that already do this... and even apply doses of nutrients or ph correction automatically ?

Might be bluelab that makes them...

But he may be able to smash the price down of each unit, if the does the same thing as blue lab

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5256 Posts:

But he may be able to smash the price down of each unit, if the does the same thing as blue lab

It's not all about price mate.  I could have bought a cheap EC meter, but instead bought a Blue Lab.....

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1483 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
People do this already with raspberry pi’s. Which is cheap as shit

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • 1692 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

People do this already with raspberry pi’s. Which is cheap as shit

I had been thinking about doing similar with a raspberry pi! ^_^

One for the rock, one for the crow,

One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5353 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
Yeah and arduino also. Should do it anyway op. Sure there's room in the marketplace

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ec meter, ph meter

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.