• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Aloevera = Best ever cloning hormone

- - - - -

Best Answer stickymickey , 30 November 2018 - 01:25 AM

Sup fellas, new member, first ever post..im a bit technologically retarded too so dunno if this has been posted before. Bare with me.

But anyway im a big fan of the natural healing benefits of aloevera it's full of nutrients, vitamins, good sugars etc etc..

So a couple months back I thought i'd break a aloe leaf and stick a dope plant cutting in the goo and see what happens.. I got roots thru not much quicker than using powder or rooting hormone gel, but like no leaves on the cutting/s died in the process and i have had 100% success rate with all my other cuttings since using just aloe.. Nice thick roots on all of em.. Doesnt seem to matter where i take the cuttings from on the mother either, some just took a bit longer to show root but i been getting strong babies. I sit my cuttings in the goo for about 30 secs while i prepare the next.

Just thought i'd pass on the knowledge hope this little piece of info can help someone out

Skip to about 5 minute mark... it's a thing.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dks

Dks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Hemp/Fibre
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Candlelight & a laser pointer
  • Fav. Nutrients:Fresh urine
Sup fellas, new member, first ever post..im a bit technologically retarded too so dunno if this has been posted before. Bare with me.

But anyway im a big fan of the natural healing benefits of aloevera it's full of nutrients, vitamins, good sugars etc etc..

So a couple months back I thought i'd break a aloe leaf and stick a dope plant cutting in the goo and see what happens.. I got roots thru not much quicker than using powder or rooting hormone gel, but like no leaves on the cutting/s died in the process and i have had 100% success rate with all my other cuttings since using just aloe.. Nice thick roots on all of em.. Doesnt seem to matter where i take the cuttings from on the mother either, some just took a bit longer to show root but i been getting strong babies. I sit my cuttings in the goo for about 30 secs while i prepare the next.

Just thought i'd pass on the knowledge hope this little piece of info can help someone out

Edited by Dks, 30 November 2018 - 12:58 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

stickymickey

stickymickey

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:
✓  Best Answer

Skip to about 5 minute mark... it's a thing.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Dks

Dks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Hemp/Fibre
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Candlelight & a laser pointer
  • Fav. Nutrients:Fresh urine
Hahahah bro i legit had no idea but anyway

stickymickey

stickymickey

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:
I'm not sure how many people are aware of this though so it's good to bring it into the light anyway.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

kloud9

kloud9

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Aloe huh? I have a tonne of that in the garden.
I always just used to use Plant Starter by Multicrop. I even used it when transplanting.
I will give the aloe when I get to grow again.

One for the rock, one for the crow,

One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.